Reviews for Sakura and the Visit from Aunt Flow
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
i really liked this. Great job; it's such a cute coming-of-age story.
Miki231 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Retarded title but other than that, TOTAL awesome fanfic! Lol Nice..

When I got my monthly I called my Mom to get me some pads... she ended up telling her FRIENDS that were with her about it..

And during the summer I was visiting my dad in a different state.. Oh god it was so embarrassing... He asked me personal questions and WHY I wanted to go to Walgreens to buy PADS... oh god this is the LAST time I ASK A PARENT!
OnigiriChicka chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Lol, that was hilarious! loved it.
saNyu hIkArI chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Sorry for the late review but I couldn't help reviewing. You just made an adorable fic about periods. Although, i didn't panic when i got those. Suprisingly coz my parents weren't with me when i got it, instead i was alone in camping with frends.

Great fic. It was totally in character. Good job!
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
I CAN'T BREATHE! LOL! LMAO! LMFAO! ROFL! LMHO! That was THE funniest thing I've read about CCS, I SWEAR! I loved the bit at the end with Syaoran! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Cookys 'n' Creem
kyokoulady chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
HILARIOUS!

I can't stop laughing at poor Syaoran...aw these kids!
CrecentMoon777 chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Hi Ching! It's KC. Love ur story. I'm still here having fun. Hop soon. Love Kace
JeN chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
hahahahaa! LMAO! great story.. i was laughing the whole time... haha.. are u gonna do a continuation..? haha.. syaoran getting wet and telling it all about to sakura! hahaa.. great job. latez!

*JeN*
kounoko too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
*tries to choke back laughter and fails miserably*

HAHAHAHAHA!

Hilarious, hilarious, hilarious!

So... freaking... funny!

There was a time in all young girls lives where something similar to this happened in their lives.

Just the thing where Syaoran is constantly telling Sakura he loves her. God, it makes it sound superficial. *huff*

But... it was so funny... IT DOESN'T MATTER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

*falls of chair laughing*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Liz
hana-lai chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Hey! Your story is so cool! It really makes me laugh! HAHAHAHAHA! Great fic... And I just check up on your other fics and gotta admit it...! Your a good writer! hehehe... So? Your're a filipina? hehehehe! same here! But I'm living at the philipphines. Sorry I'm blabbing.

So? Keep up and write more fic as you can! And if you like Syaoran I like him more! hahahaha! totally obsessed with him! We can share you know? joke! Alright! gtg!

Good luck with your other fic! .
emerald wolf1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
omg...dat was so funni. but it was also embarrasin. lolz...gurls all blush. r u gonna write anotha chapter? o please do! lolz...come on please! lolz..ur such a good writer. lolz...i'm not hentai...i alreadi learned dis stuff in class...eck. lolz...please do continue
DragonWhisper chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
omg! that was absolute hilarious! my favorite part was when Syaoran was running w/ the bag and he tripped and spilled them all over the place! i almost fell off my chair laughing! This was a great story!
lady-of-the-wind chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
you are so funny...*gasps for breath* I couldn't stop laughing...omg! lol
kelseu chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
that was so funny i dident get the ending one bit thoug...oh well
meinien chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
*rolling in laughter* this is just to much! *takes deep breaths to calm down* there... i'm sober (of sorts) now... i like your story! - something to lighten your heart when you're in a bad mood o anyway, is there gonna be a continuation for this? hahah... can't wait! something wet, eh? so syaoran's probably been having *ahem* ...naughty... dreams... i'm gonna die laughing if he asks about that to sakura! *doubles over in laughter again*