Reviews for The Invasion of Rivendell
Elrond: Caterpillars, bunnies, hahaha, bunnies bunnies caterpillars, hahaha, ...
Glorfindel: Elladan, Elrohir, you'd better stop with the pets, you're driving your father insane... you know what, it may be too late even now...
/Meanwhile, in Mirkwood/
Thranduil: Good morning, Legolas.
Legolas: Daddy, look! I found a friend for Fuzzy!
Thranduil: I hope you only brought *one* friend for Fuzzy?
Legolas: Yep! Can I take them around the palace to play? I don't think Silky likes elves very much.
Thranduil: Um, okay...{why wouldn't an animal like an elf?}
/Later/
Thranduil: LEGOLAS!
Legolas:yes daddy?
Thranduil: Is Silky a *spider*?
Legolas: Ummm, she sure looks like a spider to me. Eight legs, fangs, three-part brown body, eight eyeballs... yep, that looks like a spider all right. She isn't quite as big as- uh, she looks like a baby big spider?
Cupcake155 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
XD
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Now, if that isn't cute, I don't know what is. Though, I think Elrond would disagree :)
Moi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
ROTFL. Loved it
riptocs chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
lol! at least they're resourceful...
AnalogDemyx57 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is so cute! To be honest, I simply can't get over how adorable this is! Thank you for writing it!
Emily chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh, the horror! : )

Simply hilarious!

I was struggling to remain composed until the part where Thranduil tried to tell Elladan and Elrohir his son's name was Fuzzy. Then I lost it and laughed so hard I cried.
Kalisona chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*snickers* Oh the insanity of the twins. I have 7 little cousins younger than my brother and me, and I have to watch them on holidays. So yes, this sort of insanity I can relate to. And poor Elrond and Glorfindel. ;)
Dementra chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
That's really funny!
MordeMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Bunnies! That is so awesome!This, like every other story of yours that I have read, is pure histarical genius! Good job and may your toes never turn a horrid blue color leeding to amputation on both feet. BYE!
Starrarose chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
i love it I really do *throws lots of fuzzy chocolate covered caterpillars to the plot bunnies*
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aw, how cute. And hilarious. I hope Legolas likes Fuzzy. But how did Elladan and Elrohir manage to catch *all* those bunnies. I'm a nature freak, and the only reason I caught a bunny even once was because, thanks to my dog, it broke *both* it's back legs. I wish I could have saved it, but the poor thing died from shock. Anyway, how could Elladan and Elrohir successfully catch those rabbits? Oh well, that's how a story goes. But I think it would have been better if it was frogs or salamanders instead.
Legola lu chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
A very sweet and funny story, the point where the twins asked Thranduil to take Fuzzy was so sweet. I wonder what happens with Legolas and Fuzzy!
Samwise the Brave chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
ahahahaha...its friggin hilarious!damn i shouldve read this at a diff time now cos my concentration on writing an angsty ff is gone from rolling on the floor with laughter. good job!
Viya chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Funny... go Glorfy! A bit OTT, though.