Reviews for I Will Always Be With You
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
omg i am seriously crying so hard right now! and trust me-thats a good thing!I LOVE THIS SOO MUCH! i cant even explain it. and ure absolutely right there arent enough joey and honda fics out there. *takes deep breath to calm down* ok i cant even say how much i love this...really. this is the best joey honda friendship fic i have ever read in my life!

loved it loved it, and i cant say that enough

bri
ZuGi Youtou chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
That was the best ever i love it!
Guardian chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Very sweet, I almost cried (I'm not a very emotional person). The songs were a nice touch.
Kye chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
...*sobs* wah! you killed Honda! *crys eyes out* that was so sweet! yet sad..you should make a chappie and make honda come back..god dammit i dun want honda to die! X.x *huggs honda and crys*
Honda-kun O_o;;
Emif chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I love it! I love it so much! I love Jou and Honda-kun!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Touching Princess, touching...
Kawaii Dark Magician Girl chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
It's so sad yet touching. I cried near the end. I think it's beautiful...
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
this was so completely sad but i loved it anyway.
dancingdiva chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
I can't believe that I'm actually crying over this story! It was so beautiful! And, you're right; there are no Honda and Jou friendship stories. I'm glad that you wrote one and please keep writing!

dd
Kaial and Luke SkyWolf chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Oh, Gods. That just made me cry. I cannot imagine life without those I love. It was very well done. Thank you.
falsechaos chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
[sniff] I don't like you. [huggles a Honda plushie and huddles in a corner] That made me start crying so fast it was scary. Seriously, a great fic. Opening was a bit much, but it fit perfectly with the tone of the fic. I really like the way you set up a past and memories for them. The whole star/angels thing was a perfect touch. [sniffles] Meanie.
Kawaii Sadist chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
VERY nice! I like the story and writing equally... dammit! Now I'm all choked up, lol.

-Wipes eyes.-

As I said, very nice. Few fics choke me up like that, usually it's just a tear or two, but this one really got to me. Love it _.
Taito-kisses chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
*bursts into a fit of tears*

Dogma: _ Oh no...

*sobs histaricly* HIROTO-KUN! *throughs her head back and sobs harder*

Shes been watching YuGiOh subtitles with Honda in it... *sweatdrop* Youre absolutly right, theres not enought Jounouchi and Honda friendship fics. Not enought Jounouchi/Honda's eather... Wonderful job on this... *sniffles* Oh shit...

*grabs Dogma and smothers him as she starts wailing again*

Dogma: X_X MMFT!

*watery blink* *sniff* Wha- what di- did you say Do- Dogma? *sniff*

Dogma: *pushes himself off* I said Wonderful job Prince Tyler Briefs! _ *gives Honda plushies* I loved this fic. Write more Honda Jounouchis fics please!

_()Ya! *hugs Dogma again*