Reviews for Might and Magic
HyroTheGodOfFiction chapter 18 . 11/19
You said that you just discovered Isekai manga, if you need a suggestion for one then you should read/watch Isekai wa smartphone ,aka “in another world with my smart phone“
This is a great story and I hope you continue it

Best regards,
-Hyro
thomaspheasant chapter 18 . 11/18
please update immediately
psyphergenx chapter 18 . 11/17
Why is he not reading book for hogwarts?
Gamelord42 chapter 18 . 11/13
Interesting story. They are def op af, I mean.. Casually killing a guardian of hell before 11.. I almost feel bad for Volde. I hope inspiration strikes you and you continue this great story! :D
the real narnia chapter 18 . 11/11
this is great! I love how harry joined the tonks family and I love his relationship with nym. the animagus stuff is super cool. maybe something that can fly next? im looking forward to Sirius' trial. when he's found innocent he's not going to have a very good relationship with Andi, considering what she did in azkaban.I'm also looking forward to Dumbledore's trial and for school to start!
just imagine if Harry gets his hands on the Stone?
love this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. i hope you update soon! happy writing!
I agree I hate finding a story I might like but then realize it’s slash no offence to people who like those stories
PappyOldGuy chapter 18 . 11/8
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
I really want Harry to go back to the whole and take those adult book from the shop for a quest with out nymph knowing he did it. It would be a great surprise and he would to focus on trying to level the skill up. Hope he completes his birth dungeon and get his reward worth it.
Please update your story’s it’s been along time can’t wait to see how thing turn out
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 11/8
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of Harry Potter stories, including crossovers, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Please update your story’s it been a long time
Tenjo chapter 16 . 10/31
It was enjoyable at first, but now it’s snowballed into something I don’t really like. Nym is way too nonchalant about Harry’s nudity when they shower together, and considering I’m expecting them to be the pairing in this I can’t actually see how it will come to that when she‘s so blatantly disgusted by the idea of him even having a crush on her. Harry’s naïveté is understandable given his less than stellar upbringing. I’m not a fan of how he easily brought Nym into the game... there are differences but it takes away the novelty of him being SO different. His friendship with Hermione is forced and I’m pretty sure you’ve only made them so ‘perfect’ for each other so it can be used against him, which is cheap. Dumbledore is annoying the shit out of me and the rest of them are also unwittingly putting both Harry and the Tonks family in danger.. for the most part they aren’t actually doing anything wrong but from the viewer perspective we can see how badly it can go from what they are doing, right or wrong.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/31
Why did his health suddenly jump up thirty points? It never mentioned levelling up or stat growth.. it just randomly went from ten to forty between the two times he checked it.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/31
It’s always silly when people try and implement a game system with health points in real life.. it’s safe to assume one good hit to his leg would take off one health point, right? That means you can kill him with ten hits to the leg to kill him.. considering he just went through a bloody beating with a cricket bat in which he was hit more then thirty times, this means that before getting the ability he was more durable.
manapohaku2 chapter 8 . 10/30
Harry chose fleet foot but you used spinach instead.
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »