Reviews for Beldar's fanfic
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hahaha
enderverse chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Wow. Creative. I love different styles like that.
soapfiction chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Truly amazing. SNL and Ranma. You can't go wrong. Now, we just need to see how Elwood Blues sees Ranma's typical day.
The Liz chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Truly awsome man, I loved it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
LOL. Loved it!
Atlantima chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
Greetings. Your story was quite entertaining to me, but I think I will now perform my nightly hibernation ritual since the time is 12:06 am.

Would you do me the kind favor of following the internet hyperlink to my author profile and examining my stories? Thanks!
Paranoid Sychitzophrenic chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
This is hilarious. I am seriously unable to ceace creatig a vocal pattern not unconsistant with the human standard of displaying intense emotions toward comedic exitement. It is dusruptingm fellow organisms who share my dwelling. They are continuously making vocal noises consistent withdisplaying anger at my continuous display.
Morden Night chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
This is one of the funniest ranma fanfics I have read in my entire Human life cycle of 16 and three quarters of a year. Seeing the standard Morning ritual performed by The Ranma unit in the advanced narations of Beldar Conehead is quite comical and amusing. I applaud your writing talents and hope to see more of such works of fiction.
Bobcat chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
Hee Hee. That was funny. Chalk up another victory for Carrotglace.
Another Duck chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
This was brought to you by the Redundany Department of Redundany, which was the Department that brought you this.
finmagik chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Pretty funny, I liked it... tee hee conheads...
Sholio chapter 1 . 3/2/2001
ROTFLMAO! Quite possibly the most original Ranma fanfic I've ever read. Loved it!
sweetcorn chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
funnyfunny
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
::laughs madly, falls off her chair, and dies:: That is all.
Otaku King chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
lol...(falls out of his chair and passes out from excessive laughing caused by the observance of human writing that is considered humorous by fan-units)...heh heh