Reviews for Hope
I just read this sitting down at a restaurant and I’m flipping crying! Thank you very much!
The spelling corrections you made have elevated your story. I hope many GWTW fans read and review "Hope," inspiring you to write more stories because you are a gifted storyteller!
[2nd review from Truckee Gal]
me chapter 1 . 6/23
Unrequited...not unrequired.
This was absolutely lovely
rhettmylove chapter 1 . 6/13
very nice! always love a happy ending to their love story, even if death was involved.
magnolia1717 chapter 1 . 6/14
Hope,thank you for giving us a story of love for our Scarlett and Rhett.I only read the ones where they fall in love continue writing.I agree with all Truckee Gal .
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 6/14
You packed so much of your story into 1874 and 1875, instead of dragging out their separation. That's wonderful! I love how you brought Rhett and Scarlett back together swiftly and, by having them agree to focus on restoring their friendship (versus their marriage), you kept it genuine and real. As Rhett and Scarlett spent months together growing in harmony, it was believable when they unexpectedly arrived at spontaneous combustion one night and created the beginning of a lasting and loving marriage.

Your closing six paragraphs are really an epilogue that should be a separate chapter or at least set apart due to the lengthy passage of time. Your epilogue was very sad, but so worthwhile! The incredible life and lasting love you penned for our beloved couple gave me closure. Well done!

Now I ask you, dear author, to please read the entirety of my review, which provides the feedback you requested. No flames, just suggestions to make a lovely story totally awesome!
There are plenty of easily-corrected spelling mistakes. I've listed some (not all) to illustrate this point:

In your first paragraph you wrote "... left Atlanta in the day ..." It should be "... left Atlanta on the day ..."
Second paragraph: "... unrequired love." It should be "... unrequited love."
Third paragraph: "... his friendly companion, ..." It should be "... his friendly companionship, ..."
Fourth paragraph: "... back to the good graces ..." It should be "... back into the good graces ..." AND this is a case of poor phrasing "... let the others behind." It should be either "... leave the others behind." OR "... let the others go."
Fifth paragraph: "In the day of ..." It should be "On the day of ..." AND "... Scarlett sitting in the top ..." It should be "... Scarlett sitting on the top ..."
Seventh paragraph: "... accident in the stairs ..." It should be "... accident on the stairs ..."
Eighth paragraph: "... to be a lecture at ..." It should be "... to be a lecturer at ..." AND "The lost of Mammy ..." It should be "The loss of Mammy ..." AND " ... Scarlett into a melancholic mood ..." It should be "... Scarlett into a melancholy mood ..." AND "... memories that were hunting her." It should be "... memories that were haunting her."

This should give you a start for correcting the many other spelling mistakes throughout your one-shot. The intent of my review is not to cruelly criticize, but to critique ... to point out your need for attention to the details that will polish your story so it shines. If that sounds daunting to you, there are fellow fanfiction writers, who will "Beta" your work before you post it. They help you by correcting any spelling, punctuation and poor phrasing mistakes. They can also tell you if your timeline and characters fit with the book. I am not a Beta, but I do suggest you look into teaming up with one. WHY? Because you already have the gift and imagination for storytelling! More fellow GWTW fanfiction readers will review a story that "flows" and that means you, dear author, must complement your fine gift for the art of storytelling with learning to pay attention to the science (the technicalities) of writing your story. Here's hoping you read my review, as requested, all the way through. I look forward to reading more stories from you!