Reviews for Icons of Self Indulgence
The Creatress chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is an intriguing story, and it's been a long while since you posted this so you probably won't update, but I absolutely *had* to tell you how great I thought it was. I can't get Anastasia out of my head (can you tell I'm a Riddle fangirl? ;P). Adding to faves.
shiegra chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Extremely well written. I think you portrayed all the characters excellently.
EJG chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Excellent! Something to keep me entertained while waiting for the next installment of WAB.

It's a very good beginning and I look forward to watching you unravel the mystery of Ginny's disappearane and daughter...

Although I adore WAB if your muse wants to work on this one first I wont mind in the slightest : )
Falco chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Hm...would Anastasia be Riddle's child, perchance? It's an interesting start and I hope you continue, although as a R/Hr I naturally disapprove of your choice for Hermione's husband. *grins* I like Gabrielle, though. I see that Ron's is living up to the Weasley reputation - five children already. Don't be disheartened by the lack of reviews - you're one of the best authors on IMHO.

Falco

p.s. Good luck on beating the writer's block on Where Angels Burn.
JessicaLWriter chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I'm actually interested by this! Do go on! What happened to Ginny? She doesn't seem the type to wander off and disappear someplace! Splendid plot I must add.

-Jess