Reviews for Dark Initiation
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 7 . 6/29
Ok, so so far I still love it! I like how nuanced Snape is. The fact that he has a reckless like Atwater enables you to make it plausible that his choice to become a Death Eater might be something other than an inferiority comlex, which is how I feel Rowling presented it in the books. Very nice character development indeed. I am truly looking forward to reading more!
Cheers,
Isa
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 4 . 6/29
Hello there! How is it possible that this only has one single review so far?! Your style is amazing, your characterisations are on point an seemlessly blend the canon descriptions with your fiction and... Atwater is really cool! He's witty and I rather like Severus being impressed with him. And the dialogue reads as if Rowling had written it (at least from my point of view). In one of the books I think she uses the expression "dark glamour" in someone's description (for the life of me I can't recall whose it was) of the soon-to-be Deatheaters during their time at Hogwarts and Atwater seems to have that to a certain degree. What more can I say : I love this so far!
Cheers,
Isa
Illidan Strormrage chapter 1 . 6/11
Nice!

I am so excited for next chapter. Please update soon.