Reviews for Shattered Heart
DarkxDiamonds chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Aw...That part was so sad, wasn't it? I love your style! Keep it up!
CuteMooglez chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
poor thing...ya just wanted to hit akito then didnt you? i mean thats like the worst thing that could happen right? her best friend going out with the guy she likes. i think somebody needs to inform akito on whats been going on in the mountains really!
Sana Kurata chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Wow..it's like you're reading exactly what was in my mind. Are you a mindreader? If you are, stay out of my mind! *kicks you*

Real Me: Yeah, love hurts. But you'll have to go on anyway. Nice job dude! :D
Sakura no Hana chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I gotta hand it to ya...it's definitly precisely what I was looking for. You captured the moment very well. .
Skittles1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Hey! Omg...that was so utterly sad...that was GREAT though also. Bitter Sweet! Wonderful job!
shyxsakura chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
wow
Swimmygirl90 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I like the way you wrote that. It must have een exactly how she felt. You should continue unless... Did she comit suicide? ; Because they ending suggested something depresing like that. But then again how could she be telling that story if she is dead ne?

I think your style of writing is good for this tpe of story. What might be inteesting to see from you is a diary from Sana or even Hayama!

I want to see more good work from you! *

Ja!

Swimmygirl90
Amulak chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Oh... that's heart-wrenching. I like your interpretation and description of Sana's feelings. I bet that's exactly how she felt. Good job! _