Reviews for Mirror Image
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
I'm really loving this story! it's very interesting! and i love your detail its great
Teilin chapter 19 . 7/17/2003
Aww, that was such a sweet ending. Let us know if you do and when you plan to do a sequal!

Shannon
Musicgrl chapter 19 . 7/17/2003
O o o h! That was so cute! LOL I really liked this chapter! It's been a great story, and hope to see more from you later on. I'll be looking for your stories.

Good luck with the moving,

~Musicgrl~
therescrazieshere chapter 18 . 7/5/2003
please update g2g
Teilin chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
Hmm... decision? I wonder what this is? An legolas' surprised reaction... good chapter by the way

SHannon
Andraste Emeraldpetal chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Very interesting...keep it up.
blahblah chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
two words: you're evil.

keep going!

~blahblah~
Musicgrl chapter 18 . 7/2/2003
Ahrrghh! Of course you planned to leave it there for us to wait 2 weeks! Of course! Oh how smart thou are! Jk! LOL Good luck with exams!

~Musicgrl~
blahblah chapter 17 . 6/29/2003
that was cute!
Musicgrl chapter 17 . 6/28/2003
Hey...whoa what Legolas said was "Deep" man LOL... It was...great detail in this chapter...oh I'm gonna cry...just go for it Arnaya please? LOL...great chapter! Write more!
therescrazieshere chapter 17 . 6/28/2003
that chapter may be called imperfection but im pretty sure IT'S update

Picklesniper

(P.S. i love where this story is going. keep up the good work )
Teilin chapter 17 . 6/28/2003
I hope you feel better, colds can be so annoying.

Anyways, I've read your entire story and I really like it. It's interesting the way the relationships devealop and I haven't read any other stories with such characters in them before. Get better soon!

Shannon
Ivy Tante chapter 16 . 6/21/2003
Yah! Arnaya has truimphed! Now get back in there and comfort that Elf, girl! He's been through a harrowing experience and needs a little TLC to help him back on his feet.

Of course, so does she, so it will serve both ends rather nicely, don't you think?

Wonderful as usual! (Sorry I didn't review last chappie, has had a bad case of hiccups lately and ate the one I TRIED to post!)
Musicgrl chapter 16 . 6/19/2003
This chapter was pretty good.

I really loved the ending about the choice she made. The choosing between good/evil, just didn't seem to fit Arnaya if you know what I mean. LOL.

Can't wait to read more,

Musicgrl
blahblah chapter 16 . 6/18/2003
i love it! hehhee... i liked arnaya's decision also... well, keep on going!

~blahblah~