Reviews for Out of Place, Out of Time
FangirlNoApologies chapter 11 . 9/19
Oh my God! You made me cry! Please let them get together! This is too sad right now, I need things to get better
Valkyriex chapter 11 . 9/12
this story is so good. Woman out of time and with Salazar no less. Will he turn into that ghost thing later in the story it will it diverge from the storyline?
A Coyote chapter 11 . 9/10
Very good chapters. The Capitan's reaction is unfortunate but to be expected. He does have a crew and ship to protect after all. Hopefully things will improve for all involved. Looking forward to more.
nettacartwright chapter 11 . 9/10
Ugghhhh I neeeeeed the next chapterrrrrr nowwwww please?
nettacartwright chapter 10 . 9/10
I was on the edge of my seat when he locked that door...!
nettacartwright chapter 9 . 9/10
This was so delightful! I loved this, I snorted and laughed out loud so many times, but *especially* at her saying "I don't concern myself with matters such as those. I find them much too taxing, and prefer to leave it to the far superior minds of men." I would choke on my drink too, if I were the Capitán!
And the thieving of the pineapple - how utterly rude, what a scamp!
This was so very satisfying to read.
ManonVarendaz chapter 8 . 9/8
I really enjoyed the new chapters, particularly Isabeau's new found comradery with some members of the crew. Thank you very much for sharing.
A Coyote chapter 8 . 9/7
Good chapter. And yes, grilled pineapple is very good.
I love the whole thing with Miguel, his awkward little assistant who is obviously just a cameo of the kid from the end of Inside Out, & Lesaro! I Fully believe that Lesaro is just a big squishy boi in need of a serious Hug! Thank you for all of this! Please keep writing!
NessaDE chapter 8 . 9/6
I am in love with this story. You are doing an excellent job and I really enjoy your writing style. I can’t wait for the next chapters. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long. :)
MissSparrow101 chapter 8 . 9/6
Whoa! I need another update! This is such a lovely story!
Noface chapter 8 . 9/5
I love it~! I hope to see more of this! I'm going to have to look around to see if there are any other fic's like this one. I admit I was a little worried she was taking the whole 'in another era" thing so well, so I was glad (not like that) that she now has a slight aversion to men/strangers touching her. I can't believe I'm saying this but BeKatt being there is a good thing! she's a buffer and she slows the romance to a nice simmering boil, I honestly think Blue should be nicer to her after all she was kidnapped and has helped a few times (also a female friend is nice), she could as be used as a template on how women act in that era, cause I have no clue, I just know woman don't have very many rights back in the day. I'm done, great job pat yourself on the back, I'm looking forward to more.
nettacartwright chapter 8 . 9/5
Ah, Lesaro... so in love with this man.
I really appreciate the attention you've given him here in this chapter and I love the little backstory of the predecessor... though I'm curious to know how he died. Pirates? The same ones that cut the Capitán and lost Lesaro his eye? I can't wait to read more...
nettacartwright chapter 7 . 9/5
Oh, poor Lesaro! But how cathartic to see that BeKatt woman get sworn at. Had a weird pleasure reading all that aggressive swearing
We're so lucky to get two chapters! I'm going straight onto the next one...
MissSparrow101 chapter 6 . 9/4
I love this story idea! Hope you are updating soon!