Reviews for Swordplay
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! I loved it! XD
I just about fell over laughing when I read this. Thank you so much for writing this. Lmao rofl :P
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/12
*roars with laughter* ROFL! You sure know how to give me a good hoot. :p
Chrisii chapter 1 . 1/10
I never reviewed a story that is more than 5 years old, but by the Valar, this was too funny not to review on XD I HAD TEARS RUNNING DOWN! Nice Job!
Jerilyn Harrison chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh my god! I was laughing so hard and so loud! That was so funny and realy good! Nice work!
Doodle Sketch chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was the cutest thing ever!
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Hahaha! It was so funny and cute! I showed it to my mom and she couldn't stop laughing that's huge 'cause my mom hardly laughs at anything.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Can't -gasp laugh- stop -gasp- laughing! -dies of lack of air b/c of laughing to much-
Kalisona chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Fantastic! Oh, I loved it so much! Thank you so much for writing this, it's a nice, lighthearted break from homework! Oh, I enjoyed this! *falls off chair laughing*

~Kali
Rutu chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
*still laughing maniacally* OMG, it's been about 2-3 minutes since I finished reading this and I still can't stop laughing. . .*puts on faves list*. . .now my cheeks are hurting from laughing. . .
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
LOL! OMG! I can SO see Aragorn and Legolas doing that! And Boromir! And the hobbits! This is absolutely hilarious! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful job, I love it!
angel-death-dealer chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i love this! its excellent! well done, its hilarious!
Deana chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
ROTFL that was great, lol!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Well done *chuckles* I like this sort of fluff. It's refreshing after all the angst I've been accustomed to.
A-zla chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Oh my gosh, it becomes difficult to write so many reviews for your wonderful stories! I'm so glad that I found them and started reading all of them, they are so lovely! I hope that there will be thousands more of them... :-)
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
So when does Gimli find out and how does he react?