Reviews for Eventual Fates
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 6 . 2/9
Is it bad that I'm hoping for Mingwei to be out of the picture soon?
Like, this is ancient china. An untreated disease could kill...
Last Laugh chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
She should consider them even...this is extreme. Waaaaaay extreme.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Nice.
Artemis's Bow chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
Hey, great story! Oh come on, can you finish it?
daianapotter chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
And you will be more close to Shang xD
Canadarulz chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I am so disappointed that this story has not been updated in so long. It is exceptionally well written and the plot is interesting and well paced. Please continue this story, what happens between Shang and Mulan? What does the emperor say about the party? Please continue.
WHY chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
WHY did u leave it with a cliffhanger like that...C'mon plz update *hmm maybe s/he wants 100 reviews 2 like the story Towards the setting Sun, well then if that's wat s/he wants i'll help get them*

Just plzz tell me WHY?

Love, WHY?
travis chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
you really need to update this it is really good
travis chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
OMG! luv this story you have to update asap!
Secret Feline chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
please write more i really like this story
XxAniketosxX chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Very nice story, I'm disappointed you haven't updated the story in such a long time, I really wanted to know what would happen after the Emperor came back and then when I go to click on the next chapter, it didn't... DX

But, AWESOME story! XD
timme chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
poor mingwei. "in love" my foot.
mrmistoffelees chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Interesting...keep up the good work. Hope Mulan doesn't get in trouble!
252020 chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I really like this story. It's the first mulan fic I have ever read and am a bit sad to find that you haven't updates it in to long... I hope you will fnd your motivation again soon so that everyone can enjoy another chapter.
wildchild1334 chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
aw PLEASE don't give up on this! i know it's been a few .. erm years, but it's such a good story!