Reviews for Falling For Others
Love this! So beautifully written and the mounting tension is unbearable!
alittlebitofcringe chapter 1 . 6/13
THIS MAKES ME SO SAD OHMYGOSH I CAN'T EVEN. You portrayed everything so beautifully from the what-could-have-beens and how both of them have changed and all that they feel for eachother - Molly and Archie deserve a happy ending and i will not settle for any less!
Me chapter 1 . 6/13
Okay, can you write their own story, please? I'm not entirely kidding :P I mean, I know you are writing many stories already, but I really think it would be amazing. This chapter was amazing and so so sad and I think their story is wasted as a secondary plot in Falling For You, when we could have it told form their own p.o.v.s
Love X
cjaben1 chapter 1 . 6/12
Molly and Archie sound like they could be a really great couple. I think I am always wanting the underdogs to win because they sound like they still love each other and Would be amazing together...please get them back together. Maybe Archie can move to where Molly is...he is not happy. Thank you for posting this!
DancingStars45 chapter 1 . 6/12
Well. This was heartbreaking. I'm proud of little Archie for owning up to his mistakes though, and I do not envy Molly's position at all. Geeze now I'm not sure if I want them to get back together. You're bound to throw us through a whole host of different opinions on them through Falling for You I'm sure. PS thanks for posting this outtake, it was really well done. Looking forward to seeing more from you!