Reviews for Love Bug (Finally found the missing part of me)
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
I stayed at that hotel. I didn't find it haunted. Which is good. I also didn't have sex with Wyatt all night in it. Less good :(

I hope they did have a shmoopy, flirty day like this on that drive. I'd hate if they thought they had to be proper and on their best behavior on the drives to/from the prison given what we know awaited them. (Though if they had a cute, carefree day, why didn't they show some of it?!) Them not having a chance to just be together is one of my biggest gripes about the season.
Gracielinn chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
So sorry, I thought I had already left you a review :/ I thought your characterizations were spot on, especially Wyatt's, and I would have LOVED to have seen this onscreen. Your best Timeless fic yet :))
future-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Oh my goodness this is just so beautiful. They are crazy in love and if anything close to this had happened on the show I don't think the Jessica thing would have played out in the same way. Although maybe it would have because they are both noble idiots. Poor Rufus. He really is stuck on their gorgeous honeymoon and third wheeling it. I chuckled at his believing in ghosts despite being an atheist. Then Lucy finds out about those six weeks. I'm so happy she does.
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
This was so soft and sweet. I adore the stupid idiots in love not being able to keep their hands off one another.

THIN WALLS!

Crying over Rufus' No Sex In The Lifeboat rule.

Oh god they're so cuddly. And soft.

I. AM. DEAD.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
We ALL wish they could live in this moment forever, ok!? PLEASE, for the love, just let them never come home from '41!

This was the ultimate fill-in-the-blanks fic, because while there's no doubt as to why the writers needed to downplay the length of this roadtrip for the sake of time, I ADORE the idea that this would have stretched out their happiness, even if it's only for another day or so. And oh my lanta, are they ever the cutest happy new couple to ever happy new couple :) Rufus calling it "the honeymoon" at one point had me rolling, but only cuz it's so true. I was living for all the sweet cuddles, the reference to clothes sharing, the insatiable desire that was spurred on by too many hours of self-restraint in the car and at the diner, and ughhhh the discussion that follows all that steamy action just brought on all the feels! I so wish we had gotten a scene somewhere in S2 that had Lucy getting to hear how Wyatt handled (or didn't handle, lol) himself while she was missing. You captured so much emotion here, and I loved how it was clear that they're already so gone over each other :) The foundation to this relationship has been in the works for so long, and now that it's all out there in the open, it's so easy to believe that they would just fall so hard and so fast.

This was a real treat! So glad you didn't abandon it! I'm of the opinion that it's never too late to tack on more missing scenes from Hollywoodland :)
AntiheroesPreferred chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
Loved everything about this. I wondered about that super long drive, too, and I'm so glad you filled the gap. Thanks
angellwings chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
I WISH YOU COULD LIVE IN THAT MOMENT FOREVER TOO WYATT. You know what, just don't go back to 2018. Just don't do it. Or if you do, maybe destroy your stupid phone first.

Oh my god this really was a fluff fest. A BEAUTIFUL FLUFF FEST THAT MADE ME MISS THESE TWO WHEN THEY'RE HAPPY AND LOVE DRUNK. I just love them so much. I hate Jessica so much more than I did before. Look at what you ruined Jessica. LOOK AT IT.

Favorite part? Wyatt thanking Lucy for surviving Rittenhouse and coming back to him. (and the kisses that happened in between those thank yous.) Because really Lucy kept herself going and she's so strong and amazing and Wyatt would definitely be grateful and in awe of her for that.

Also Rufus being totally convinced that hotel is haunted...OMG RUFUS LOL. I love him. This was beautiful. I loved every second of it and my soul so needed it.

I am going to pretend Jessica never texted him when they got back. NOPE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.