Reviews for The Wars That Made Me
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 9/11
You're an absolutely phenomenal author and I feel blessed that I know you. Thanks for being so wonderful.

xx-Kitten.
Crazy Cheshire Cat Lady chapter 1 . 9/9
The fact they are willing to use her like that is disgusting.
Cassie-011 chapter 1 . 8/31
Lmao imagine Steve when he finds out his best friend had sex or a one night stand with his granddaughter
peachx89 chapter 1 . 8/19
Love this so much
HAB63 chapter 1 . 8/19
Lovely start. I look forward to seeing where this leads. It is always interesting to how real life impacts our creative for sharing.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/1
This is amazing, please update!
RayssaUchiha chapter 1 . 7/29
I love your story, please update, I'm really looking forward to seeing Hermione's reaction when Bucky says why she approached her, and I hope we see more similarities between Hermione and Peggy
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 7/13
only one chapter?! lol that's all it took for this story to pull me in, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice start. Like this pairing
Nanyin chapter 1 . 7/11
o can't wait to see what happens when Steve finds out Bucky banged his grand child
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 7/6
Other than wondering how anyone can be confused by an AU fic not following canon (sorry, I know I said I'd stop reading reviews and just review the stories, but I can't help myself [and, I mean, it does say AU right in the summary, so . . . ?), wonderful start. I love the instant chemistry between Hermione and Bucky. You always play that kind of element so well!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 7/6
A little confused as to timing, Peggy's funeral was in civil war so Steve was there, not Bucky? and why do they think Hermione can help, do they know she's a witch?
This is such a good start for what looks like a great fic! hope you update soon
Nanyin chapter 1 . 6/16
now i know somebody is going to be upset...woah boy!
Aid4 chapter 1 . 6/16
Hi! I love this plot, it's really amazing, hope you update soon
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »