Reviews for The Wars That Made Me
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 7/13
only one chapter?! lol that's all it took for this story to pull me in, and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.
QUACK3RS chapter 1 . 7/11
Nice start. Like this pairing
Nanyin chapter 1 . 7/11
o can't wait to see what happens when Steve finds out Bucky banged his grand child
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 7/6
Other than wondering how anyone can be confused by an AU fic not following canon (sorry, I know I said I'd stop reading reviews and just review the stories, but I can't help myself [and, I mean, it does say AU right in the summary, so . . . ?), wonderful start. I love the instant chemistry between Hermione and Bucky. You always play that kind of element so well!
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 7/6
A little confused as to timing, Peggy's funeral was in civil war so Steve was there, not Bucky? and why do they think Hermione can help, do they know she's a witch?
This is such a good start for what looks like a great fic! hope you update soon
Nanyin chapter 1 . 6/16
now i know somebody is going to be upset...woah boy!
Aid4 chapter 1 . 6/16
Hi! I love this plot, it's really amazing, hope you update soon
dixie326 chapter 1 . 6/16
Yeah, finding out the girl you've been sleeping with is your best friend's unknown granddaughter will be just slightly awkward, lol.
Mangodress chapter 1 . 6/16
Oh gods. What a chapter! This is going to be one of my favourite crossover stories, I just know this.
BratGirl1983 chapter 1 . 6/15
Please update :)
Crimson-Midnight-Moon chapter 1 . 6/15
Well that escalated quickly xD I love it! Your writing is amazing as always and I can just imagine Sam and Sharon’s face if they found out what happened. Oh god, and Steve’s reaction to his best friend sleeping with his Grandaughter ! As much as I love Bucky (and Sebs face) I can see Cap punching him square in the jaw x)
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 6/15
Ohhhhh Bucky... that fights gonna be a bit epic...
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 6/14
Loved this beginning! I can't wait to see what you do with this!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 6/14