Reviews for Bound in Silver
Guest chapter 5 . 17h
Love the new chapter :) haha it's pretty great :) gave me some very pretty mental images too haha :) can't wait for more :)
angiemaria chapter 5 . 19h
I really hope that Lucius and Draco both catch Hermione in intimate moments with Harry and Oliver. Once they know she’s not a shy virgin, they’ll hhe to rethink their whole plan. Great update!
Black Banshee chapter 5 . 20h
She's lucky she has Harry and Oliver to help her decode Lucius' behavior.
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 5 . 23h
Oliver and Harry are great for Hermione to keep around and keep her sane. Although, I think they would enjoy watching Hermione with either Malfoy, so they could just let it happen. Thank you for this chapter!
Grovek26 chapter 5 . 9/20
Good chapter
wishingstar21 chapter 5 . 9/19
Where are the Weasleys? There's a brief mention of Molly here but other than that they've been absent...not that I'm complaining, you've done a lovely job establishing Hermione and Harry and Oliver's flirtationship.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 5 . 9/19
Awesome chapter! Lucius is devious it’s good she has Harry and Oliver to tell her what’s what;)
wishingstar21 chapter 2 . 9/19
Poor Hermione...she's done for lol
princess-snow510 chapter 5 . 9/19
"sort of wouldn't mind if he thought a pretty young thing like me would be putty in his hands..." "Let him..." I soooooo love Harry and Oliver! can't wait for the next chapter!
Erin92486 chapter 5 . 9/19
A great update! Thank you.
MotekElm chapter 5 . 9/19
my favorite character in most things is Hermione, but my favorite character here is surprisingly Harry. he's just so open and fun! great update. I hope we get to read its result soon.
jessweiss chapter 5 . 9/19
shirtless lucious would be a sight any girl could enjoy around the home lol
Catzandbookz8 chapter 5 . 9/19
I would love to see a one shot of how Hermione got involved with Harry/Oliver. Your writing is so good that I want a story with the main pairing of Harry/Hermione/Oliver. I didn't know that option existed, but now that I do, I want it. Lol
bunnyobelenus chapter 5 . 9/19
I really really really enjoy this story so far. I find myself smirking and laughing a lot. Thank you for this. I can't wait to read more.
Bibbity88 chapter 5 . 9/19
Pretty much in love with Harry and Oliver in this story!