Reviews for Bound in Silver
Hollowg1rl chapter 4 . 7/8
Oh this is a delight! Thank you for bringing this back, and feel free to take your time, art cannot be rushed and you are a creator of masterpieces!
Hollowg1rl chapter 3 . 7/8
Hehe this was amazing, and dayum, I'm a bit jealous!
Grovek26 chapter 4 . 7/6
Good chapter
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 4 . 7/5
Hermione is doing well to train them not to rely on help all the time. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to break either side. Thank you for this chapter!
ayeshalestradi chapter 4 . 7/5
Yayay! Don't stop!
Lol imagine those pale men doing some weeding
hahahaha love the new chapter :) more please :)
Jeraly chapter 4 . 7/5
Very interesting slow turn of events - I like the pace you have set.
Florence Nightmare chapter 4 . 7/5
I'm liking this story so far. lucius is devious. and draco is jealous. perfection. xox
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 7/4
Great chapter! I can't wait to see how this turns out.
aaronlisa chapter 4 . 7/4
I quite enjoyed this chapter.
Black Banshee chapter 4 . 7/4
Lucius knows best !
GaeilgeRua chapter 4 . 7/4
Love this fine dance they're playing here, and I look forward to seeing it continue. I had a nice chuckle over the sunscreen. Well done there.
GaeilgeRua chapter 3 . 7/4
Harry might have her mostly figured out, but she's one of those people that I think you could be around her for decades and you'd still not have everything about her figured out. But I do give both men props for their efforts. Love how the tea training went and at least they didn't blow anything up, and they're actually learning something. Grudgingly, but they're still learning.
Aid4 chapter 4 . 7/4
Hi! Thanks for the update! I like how this story is progressing, I like that Hermione and Lucius have some reaction ti each other and I love that Draco is jelous, he has to hurry up and make progress with Hermione. Well, i hope that you can update soon this story, i'm exciting of see how you continue this story.
writer34 chapter 4 . 7/4