Reviews for Train wreck
maddyv chapter 26 . 7/6
So lovely.

Have you thought of an epilogue? Written as an article or biography maybe? Just want to know how their life pans out. Do they move to auz? Do they have babies? So cute I want more!… :)
BK28 chapter 26 . 6/20
And under Australian skies we get our happy ending…this has been one of those stories that keeps calling you back to it, so really pleased that you kept on going to completion, it’s been a great read, so thanks.
Hydrangea05 chapter 26 . 6/19
Well done! I don't usually read many modern P&P fabrics but I did like this one. Keep writing if you are able.
Thanks for bringing them to Australia so we can meet Jane and family. I’m so glad you finished this story. I’ve enjoyed reading it. Sweet ending! Thank you for sharing!
Awww that was so sweet. Thanks for continuing with the story.
Windyandstormy chapter 1 . 6/15
everyones mom chapter 26 . 6/15
Loved your story. Glad I found it after you finished it. I’ve started to many stories that were never finished. It’s like ripping out part of a book. It’s so disappointing especially when it’s such a good story. Thank you for not giving up on this one. Would love to read more.
PDS1 chapter 26 . 6/15
This was truly a beautiful way to end this story! I loved that you brought Will and Bess to her home country where he proposed. I am only sad that this very different take on P & P had to come to an end. It was such a joy to read! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
everyones mom chapter 11 . 6/15
Does Beth have PTSD?
fitzwillizzie chapter 26 . 6/15
encore pleeeeease ;-)
very sweet,
and brings back good memories of Australia,
thank you!
Really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
liysyl chapter 26 . 6/14
Awesome chapter finally a proposal. I really enjoyed the scenarios in the ocean and testing the pancakes. Thanks for sharing your story.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 26 . 6/14
This story was wonderful and I enjoyed it!
Luluisme chapter 26 . 6/14
I’ve only come across this story in the last month or so but I love it. Thank you for writing such an engaging story. I hope you do more P&P stories.