Reviews for Train wreck
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2020
Hello! Hope you can update soon!
Zazz chapter 19 . 3/4/2020
Please continue! I'm so happy for them. Thanks for this masterpiece.
MrQuackersCrackers chapter 19 . 3/4/2020
Okay I haven’t read anything since chapter 9 and a whole 10 chapters just made my year! HOLY DUCK IM SO HLAD YOU HAVE CONTINUED YOU FIC! I love how it’s developed and how Bess always takes the initiative in her life and others. I really loved what you did with the story and how it’s developed x) can’t wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/27/2020
Would love another chapter when you get a chance :)
jesskmemmy chapter 2 . 2/18/2020
I hope you guys were ok after the fires! Waiting on pins and needles for what happens next!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/13/2020
And will Darcy turns to mush :) in guessing there is bad press to come and it creates insecurity and unwanted rifts then resolution and happily ever after. Keep it come I love watching a good train wreck unfold
Guest chapter 19 . 2/1/2020
Please update soon. So eager for what happens next. - Fan from the Philippines.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/21/2020
Loving this story! Hoping for another update soon! :)
DynoClimber chapter 19 . 1/22/2020
Oooo I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/8/2020
I agree that fictional private planes don't do anybody any harm. But the author started this chapter with a note about caring for the earth, doing what you can to help this small blue and green planet, etc. It just seems inappropriate to romanticise private planes having said all that.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2020
Thanks so much for posting especially when your family and country is in such crisis.
Personally I don’t mind Darcy’s private plane (it’s fiction!) or the hypothermia (again it’s fiction!) But enjoy a wonderful love story.
Thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 1/5/2020
I'm just astounded that Darcy takes TWO private jet rides (with plans for "many more"). That's not exactly great for the environment.
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 18 . 1/5/2020
Wow we, what drama. Lizzy the saviour, yet again. What is it with her and rescuing children? No matter. I loved all the action. But what I'd love even more, is a little romance.

Loving this, still.

2020
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 17 . 1/4/2020
I'm glad they are not snapping at each other any more. But this long separation doesn't bode well. I'm still waiting for that first step. A little romance would be great.

Nice work.

2020
Kary Bobbins chapter 19 . 1/4/2020
A rollercoaster chapter for poor Elizabeth, but she quite enjoyed the end!
Thank you for these chapters, Happy New year! I hope you and your family are fine and in no danger whatsoever.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »