Reviews for Train wreck
maggieci chapter 26 . 6/14
What a beautiful, touching story from beginning to end! You skillfully brought out all the emotions :)
I hope you publish this. If you do, please consider upgrading the title to something more evocative. "Train Wreck" has such negative, argumentative vibes and always reminds me of the Amy Schumer movie (which was v funny by the way). Your story is more of a "into the light" or "rescued" type of inspirational story. I can't really come up with a title that will do this story justice, lol. Thanks for writing and sharing it!
ChrisM0519 chapter 26 . 6/14
And while standing at the edge of the deep blue sea, Will and Bess got their HEA. What a perfect ending to the movie...
Lovely piece of work! Thanks for giving us this wonderful story of Will and Bess!
Thank you for coming back to finish this story though I feel sad that we won't see more chapters it was one of the stories I look for every day

stay safe
Wow! The accident scene was so viscerally and clearly described. Amazing writing!
Leslie E chapter 26 . 6/14
Oh, that was a beautiful scene! And this could easily work as a novel, if you choose to publish it. Keep up the great work and stay safe!
So beautiful. Wonderful heart-warming and dramatic story. Thank you!
WhimsyMom chapter 26 . 6/14
Thank you for a great tale!
Levenez chapter 26 . 6/14
Thank you very much for the new chapter. Congratulations on completing this novel! Well done to you. And thank you so so much for sharing it with us. What a story this has been for us. And you really made it a proper chase, with many misunderstandings and then your own missed opportunities. You have done really well and I like your last paragraph. I was expecting the paps to be there but you had such a more peaceful and beautiful option lined up! Thank you thank you thank you!
jesskmemmy chapter 26 . 6/13
Done! The ending was perfect, sweet and tied up the loose ends. Happy ever after for our sweet couple and I’m so thankful you stuck with this story. Sad it’s over but you gave us readers quite a lovely ride. Congrats!
ElizColl chapter 26 . 6/13
No words. This is one of my fav P&P stories ever. I love your ending. THANK YOU!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 26 . 6/13
Perfect chapter, can’t believe we are probably near the end of what’s been a beautiful story.
eelarahs chapter 26 . 6/13
Thank you for this story! Please write an epilogue! And another story :)
mangosmum chapter 25 . 6/6
Great chapter which has Wickham getting his just desserts. Sexual assault/harassment has no place in society anymore and holding individuals accountable is a huge start.
mangosmum chapter 20 . 6/6
Its hard reading about women who don't believe that they belong somewhere because they aren't rich or born to famous families. As an American I was raised being told we are as good as anyone else regardless of the balance in their bank account.
569 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »