Reviews for Train wreck
bonesfan73 chapter 25 . 6/3
I was so excited to see this new chapter but sad to find the story will end soon. Thanks for sharing your story. I love it!
liysyl chapter 25 . 6/3
Awesome chapter I was glad they caught Wickham. Thanks again for sharing your story.
eelarahs chapter 25 . 6/3
SUCH. A. GOOD. CHAPTER! Thank you for the update!
Oh wow… this reminds me of what happened to Meghan Markle… very accurate representation of the trashy British tabloids! But I’m also wondering what Emma feels about seeing the scars on Beth’s back on the front page of a newspaper and realising she never knew about it… :/ I think she’ll just feel even more guilty and would always acquiesce to what Bess says (like how Bess said she can’t work for Emma if she was going to be so grateful all the time) except now it’s gonna be 10 times more…
1 more chapter left!:( It’s really been a great story, kinda AU but also still PnP vibes! Great job you must be proud!:))
hey, where is that page 8?
ChrisM0519 chapter 25 . 6/3
Between Anne, Bess and the court, Wickham should be put away for years. Personally, I think the newspaper needs to do something to make it up to Bess; even if she just wants the retraction and apology.
fitzwillizzie chapter 1 . 6/3
sad that it’s finishing soon :(
Levenez chapter 25 . 6/3
Thank you very much for the new chapter. How beautiful it was. You managed to reflect the ambivalence between love and public image, passion for what he believes is right and restraints for what’s te legal proceedings while getting the underlying strong love between our main characters. Beautifully done. Thank you
jesskmemmy chapter 25 . 6/2
I saw the update, squealed and promptly poured myself a glass of red wine to settle into the penultimate chapter of my favorite fanfiction. Im so glad you are finishing it but so sad this is finishing!

This chapter was satisfying. It had the angst but also the sweetness. I like the nuance of the reactions throughout the story. The story has a lot of dramatic moments but you capture Bess and Darcy’s characters trying to stay grounded through it all - which I really appreciate. Their love and care for each other shine through. Love it!
Great chapter! Sad that Bess had to go through that, but glad they got the press back on their side.
Go getta him! Great chapter. Satisfying to see Wickham get his comeuppance.
Wow, sad chapter, but Will and Bess came out stronger together from this.
Glad Wickham is finally exposed for his heinous behavior. Will is SO in love with Bess. Love that he is taking positive steps to aid in a better work environment for women at least within his circle of influence.
ElizColl chapter 25 . 6/2
Aw sweet chapter. I don't want the story to end!
ChrisM0519 chapter 24 . 5/23
Bess is getting first hand experience with gossip rags.

If a reporter had seen Bess's scars at a pool, then he probably was using a zoom lens to photograph her because she wouldn't purposely show her scars. She would also have a strong case to sue the rag sheet for defamation, having reported she was involved in S&M.
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »