Reviews for Riddles and Inquiries
Su.Lecue chapter 6 . 9/1
finally the meeting with Dumbledore. but I was hoping they didn't mention better.. for them to start speaking parseltongue to each other I front of him. that'd been cool! Great story so far... hope you continue ur
cwrywn chapter 6 . 8/26
I am so in love with your Harry! Please don't apologize with how she isshe balances Tom out. Looking forward for their lives in Hogwarts. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
angelaneahwalker chapter 6 . 7/13
I obsolutely love this fic!
EndlessChains chapter 6 . 7/5
A well done chapter. An amusing start as Harry and Tom seem to be bored throughout the day when it is Harry’s birthday. Nicely done with how Dumbledore comes to make his visit as he makes sure Cole would let him see the two. Well done with how the two reacted sceptically and then slowly accepted what he said. It would seem Tom would be a bit more enthusiastically and fanatically though. It will be an interesting start to their Hogwarts years to come as they learn about the Wizardinf World and all it has to offer. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 6 . 7/4
interesting meeting
Delicious darkness chapter 6 . 7/4
Keep true to the image you thought of for Harry and don’t let whiney reviewers get you down. This is your universe and you get to decide her personality. Honestly I think it works well, and is actually quite true to harry in Canon AS he often had trouble controlling his anger. I rather like the aggressive and tough approach to harry’s Personality. And your story in general of course. It’s great
Gurgaraneth chapter 6 . 7/4
Loved it hope they find out that harry has a fourtune so they dont have to have second had stuff
janed12000 chapter 6 . 7/4
I was hoping Tom would react differently than in canon because of Harry but he still revealed the same information as before.
... Yet Tom is still the same pretty much, 'Harry' is the opposite of him with no reason for the name. In the end I'll stop here, good luck with the story but this is not only cringe worthy to me but has multiple plot problems already.
EndlessChains chapter 5 . 6/27
A well done chapter. An interesting interaction between Harry and Tom as the debated as well as discussed what could be out here and whether more of their kind exists. Tom’s point of view makes sense as he wonders why no one would pick him or Harry up if they were the same kind of people. Harry chooses to somewhat believe that there is more out there. Tom doesn’t show it much, but he does care for Harry in a way shown by his care for her when she fell asleep on the couch as well as being protective of her when being insulted. I believe he does so unconsciously though. Nicely done on him discovering an emotion he as unfamiliar with and how Harry is able to pick up on his quirks. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Gurgaraneth chapter 5 . 6/26
Love it i carnt wait for there hogwarts letters nd harry to go told u so to tom
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 6/22
A well done chapter. Quite the interesting idea for a trip for some of the children to take. It was amusing to read Harry’s exploits of her treats as well as what she thought about boys and girls being separated during bedtime. The conversation she and Tom had about pleasure and addiction was quite interesting as they don’t have a feel for what it truly mean except for the dictionary and general way it means. Really like Harry’s personality as someone who is blunt and doesn’t care about others besides Tom. It will be quite the interesting trip that is for sure. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Gurgaraneth chapter 4 . 6/22
Love it will harry be a parselmouth
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 6/19
A well done chapter. Nicely done with explaining all that will be taking place as an inspector comes to visit how the orphanage and it’s inhabitants are doing. Quite amusing to read what Harry did to the others that questioned her though. Must say you portrayed Craignell quite well into the character you weren’t presenting. Her interview with Tom was interesting as he got protective of Harry when she was brought up even f he doesn’t understand why himself. The interview with Harry was quite emotional as she let her magic out quite a bit here but it is understandable when Craignell pushed the wrong buttons. It was an endearing end though with how the two conversed and interacted. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Heart chapter 1 . 6/17
If this is what happened, I see why Tom tortured those boys as a boy.