Reviews for Riddles and Inquiries
EndlessChains chapter 4 . 6/22
A well done chapter. Quite the interesting idea for a trip for some of the children to take. It was amusing to read Harry’s exploits of her treats as well as what she thought about boys and girls being separated during bedtime. The conversation she and Tom had about pleasure and addiction was quite interesting as they don’t have a feel for what it truly mean except for the dictionary and general way it means. Really like Harry’s personality as someone who is blunt and doesn’t care about others besides Tom. It will be quite the interesting trip that is for sure. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Gurgaraneth chapter 4 . 6/22
Love it will harry be a parselmouth
EndlessChains chapter 3 . 6/19
A well done chapter. Nicely done with explaining all that will be taking place as an inspector comes to visit how the orphanage and it’s inhabitants are doing. Quite amusing to read what Harry did to the others that questioned her though. Must say you portrayed Craignell quite well into the character you weren’t presenting. Her interview with Tom was interesting as he got protective of Harry when she was brought up even f he doesn’t understand why himself. The interview with Harry was quite emotional as she let her magic out quite a bit here but it is understandable when Craignell pushed the wrong buttons. It was an endearing end though with how the two conversed and interacted. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Heart chapter 1 . 6/17
If this is what happened, I see why Tom tortured those boys as a boy.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 6/19
OOHH UMBRIDGES MOTHER
Gurgaraneth chapter 3 . 6/19
Love it nd to see unrigde gandmother lol
Shetan20 chapter 3 . 6/18
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
EndlessChains chapter 2 . 6/17
A well done story. Quite the interesting concept that was created with Harry being in the same orphanage and time as Tom. It was interesting and amusing to read what sort of relationship the two have as well as how they interact with one another and with the other children. It is endearing that they protect one another in their own way even if they are both too stubborn to admit that they did it for the other. It will be quite the adventure to read about the pair as they continue on with their lives with one another. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 2 . 6/15
Very nice!
ellainaparker chapter 2 . 6/15
cool
Gurgaraneth chapter 2 . 6/15
Lol love it they balance each other out
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 6/15
Love it. So interesting, hmm I wonder if Harry will be in different house other than Gryffindor.
DiLayla chapter 1 . 6/13
Hi! Oh I so love it! Oh dear, isn't Harry fierce! ;D I really like their dynamic, it's usually a domineering Tom and meek Harry that are often portrayed in fics so it's very refreshing to see their equal companionship, I loved it! I can't wait to see what you'll do in the next chapters, I'll be there!
Love from France xx. DiLayla
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/13
Aww love it wonder how they will cope being in rival houses is harry actully from the future but doesnt know it
potterandplumfan chapter 1 . 6/13
Excellent beginning. I very much enjoyed the character interactment. There is a lot of potential here.