Reviews for Voldemort's Little Itch
LivingALittle chapter 6 . 7/20
Cute! I love it! More, please?
Mar91 chapter 6 . 7/18
I like the chapter
Charlotte Mattox chapter 6 . 7/17
Awesome chapter... I love Nagini LOL she is freaking awesome!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 7/16
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Padfootette chapter 6 . 7/16
Loved it can't wait for more
kirsty21 chapter 6 . 7/16
Great story so far!
yukino76 chapter 6 . 7/15
Good update thanks
MikaToshino chapter 6 . 7/15
I don't know why I keep getting delayed update notifications but I am so excited whenever I see one of your stories update. I can't wait to find out what happens I'm beyond addicted to your work
TwinTigerLover chapter 6 . 7/15
I'm happy to see a Harry/Voldemort with good twins. look forward to see where you are going with this. the information on Neko inheritance is good. I like how we are learning along with Harry and the Dark lord, gives more authentic to the emotions, then just a 'book' explanation on what's happening.
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 7/15
Harry should wait and write to Sirius. The changes would set off his senses and make him go crazy to find him. He should wait until he reported missing.
hauchsava chapter 6 . 7/15
Great chapter thank you! I love Nagini she is just too much :)) poor Tom he will be suffering a lot it seems till Harrys inheritance finally hit probably ‘! I cant wait to see more
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/15
It’s not Toms fault the fault lies squarely in Dumbledores lap. He set the Potters up as a sacrifice, he sent Harry to be abused by the Dursleys, abused at Hogwarts. My god he has a guard patrolling a house in protection for a boy that hasn’t been there in three years. Though now that I think if it gig has Moody and Remus not realize that Harry isn’t at Privet Drive since Moody’s eyes would look through the walls of the house and Remus would be able to know right away that his Cubs scent is nowhere on that block let alone in the house they are guarding.
I have to laugh so much iver Nagini obsession with Toms penis...poor Harry somehow I can’t see him being happy have a snake describe his penis as cute. I’m not male but somehow I don’t think I would want to be in a room naked with a snake that moves like lightening...could explain why even Tom has forbidden her from entering the bathroom when he’s in there lol.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/15
Lol Voldemort really shouldn’t have been surprised that Harry went to the twins for comfort since not even Nagini would willingly go near Wormtail unless it’s to eat him lol.