Reviews for On the Cusp
Helianthus7 chapter 1 . 7/16
I loved this so much! Perfectly charmingly cute. refreshing take on a hermione who participates in diviniation!
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 7/14
This is adorable and eek(!) Draco predicts that Hermione will have the job that she has in my story! Your Draco is very good at fortune telling!
Nathaniel Cardeu chapter 1 . 7/10
So this rec'd on the GES page. I don't do Dramione very often; it has to be quite good to draw me in.

OMG, it's so fluffy I could die! Loved it! lol
Beanka Juarez chapter 1 . 6/29
Ahh this is so cute! This makes me wish I knew more about/liked astrology, it was so wonderful. I'm totally on board with the idea that little pureblood children run around with muggle artefacts, anyone who argues with me will have to pull it out of my cold, dead hands! I loved their banter, and throwing Penelope Clearwater in there was a welcome and refreshing take on employment options at Hogwarts.
TheseLittleWonders chapter 1 . 6/26
This was awesome. I love astrology and used to read horoscopes almost religiously. Scorpio on the cusp of Libra, represent!
sofisamu chapter 1 . 6/26
it was sweet, love it! I'm a Gemini by the way.
clover-blossom chapter 1 . 6/23
Aw. There's good fluff and terrible fluff- and this is very good fluff.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/23
I LOVE this! I enjoyed every bit of it... wonderful job!
Cute
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 6/17
This was just all kinds of delightful! the lesson, the banter, the theme... all was written in a manner so very much like Canon that I almost got invested in their homework! I wish the app would let me copy and paste lines, so I could quote a bunch back at you, alas... so just know, this was BRILLIANT! And in case you ever think of doing a smutty sequel, you'd definitely have my support! because I certainly would want to know just how well exactly they fit! xx
Pidanka chapter 1 . 6/17
Awwww, this was super adorable, such a lovely reading! :)
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/17
This was positively adorable. I love the innocence and sweetness. I love the nerves and uncertainty. I love that Hetmione likes Draco so much it's actually messing with her grades. It makes her so real. I loved their personalities. So much love.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 6/15
Awesome chapter! Love it!
laureltheory chapter 1 . 6/15
That was seriously so cute! Loved the astrology theme/assignment and the interactions between Draco and Hermione are so natural and realistic! And there were so many great one liners! A great read. Beautifully written.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 6/15
This was clever and funny and sweet all in one. Wonderful!