Reviews for Crimson beyond blood that flows
W1LL14M chapter 38 . 9/3
Please continue this story. It's soooo good. But honestly I wish u would focus on Nobody Ever Asked my Birthday. It's such a cool story and I'm all caught up with but Safe Enough to Scream which I haven't started
TheWhiteWolf515 chapter 38 . 8/24
This is a very good story so far, one thing I noticed is that you tend to upload small chapters more frequently and while I’m not necessarily opposed to that, I feel like the story would have a better flow to it if the chapters were longer. Anyway if you are going to take a break I hope you come back to this story in the future.

Wolf.
DanielHimura chapter 38 . 8/24
Only problem i have found is people just believe when Snape say is Harry a budding dark lord. Is there some sort of covenant among wizards, that if someone says someone is a dark lord people have to believe it?
cuby18 chapter 38 . 8/24
Of course you have to continue this story immediately! I mean, it just got interesting with people trying to distract Harry from his not-yet-noticed ambitions. And Snape and the twins working together? Bring it on!
Rlsa chapter 38 . 8/24
Thanks for sharing your story. It was fun to read.
Terous chapter 37 . 8/22
Keep going please awesome story
Rlsa chapter 37 . 8/21
It should be funny to see their reactions when they find out its Potter and Longbottom.
Rlsa chapter 36 . 8/21
Very nice letters. I love their tone.
This story is really good, but the chapters are painfully short.
Rlsa chapter 35 . 8/17
I do so love snape. 3 sounds rather funny, but slightly horrifying. I like 2 best. But maybe I should vote for 1 and see what snape is up to. Thanks!
rlsa chapter 34 . 8/16
Poor sprout. She needs a vacation already.
sassy973 chapter 33 . 8/15
Loved it hope you update soon.
Rlsa chapter 33 . 8/15
Gotta love sprout. And I live snape too. Having to deal with such dunderheads as Potter.
rlsa chapter 32 . 8/14
Harry and snape are pretty funny.
rlsa chapter 31 . 8/13
I love snape! I can’t wait to see what happens in potions.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »