Reviews for One For All
Jack Lycan chapter 6 . 5h
I like this story very much but this chapter made him seem a little like a control freak when talking about Velvet.
It might be just me but I have a feeling Jaune's experimental serum may be affecting his brain in some way.
I hope you update soon keep being awesome
Kootie-Coo chapter 6 . 18h
Another chapter, i need another chapter
Vale and Remnant is pretty much falling apart due to Team RWBY's gigantic fuck up. While I do love Team RWBY, I feel like they are not thinking about the consequences of their actions. Their arrogance and incompetence will be their downfall. Needless to say, they are pretty screwed beyond repair. Ruby would no doubt be devastated since she is the leader of her team.
I hope they finally realize they had caused so many deaths without trying.
crimson11116 chapter 6 . 7/17
Well Yang is dead if citizens find out about what happen to the nightclub. Weiss would probably survive as you know she is rich and can pay all the victims and probably give the large sums of money to all the families who had someone who died. Plus she can pay for the damages to the highway. I hope there is a court seen and you should include Sun and Neptune as they were part of the chase and have Jaune supporting the injured victims.
Greer123 chapter 6 . 7/16
I like how you wrote this new chapter.
fresh prince1 chapter 6 . 7/15
is he gonna make him wait like ironwood?
OmegaDelta chapter 6 . 7/15
Well lets see if velvet will under stand and what ozpin wants with jaune. keep up the good work.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 6 . 7/15
It always confused me how no one was reported dead or injured from the highway fight. I mean some of them went flying 50 feet away off the highway bridge!
Imaginary Guy117 chapter 6 . 7/15
I'll be honest about this chapter.

I love it. I love it a lot. Having Jaune go on a savage while professional rant on the Huntsmen is good. Even better at getting back at Team RWBY and Atlas. Team RWBY, and an extent Beacon, will be force to be under survealliance as the people will demand answers from their Huntsmen and government for hiding this. As well demanding that Huntsmen should tale responsibility. You can say that since Hunstmen get away scott free, the civilains pay for the damages.

Maybe have Jaune help to rebuilt the Vale Army and show how to properly expand the Kingdom of Vale. Instead of doing half-ass things like let the civilians to make a settlement and maybe, just maybe, will the Council give a damn to support them with supplies but not with armed protection. Kinda how Atlas may have done it.

Speaking of which, Atlas will also be in trouble. This will also make Atlas to wonder on can they escape from this without more damages. I bet even the Schnee family will be livid with Weiss, except for Whitley who is going to enjoy this. I bet this will cause Weiss to be nervous as now the family, unanimously, will demand Weiss to return back home to face her punishments.

And with this, I bet Jaune will will increase the securty, both physical and cyber, to save Vale from being Breach by Salem and Cinder. If you do that. I kinda like this path as it makes them happy yet angry. Happy about the illusion being shattered. Angry that Jaune basically stop any attempt to make Vale to fall. Not even Watts's genius mind will be able to stop an AI like Ultron. Who may even give Jaune who is pulling the strings...

Either way, I love this story and chapter. I can't wait for more.

My only concern is how will Jaune talk to Velvet about this. Besides, dealing with the Huntsmen and saving Vale is one thing. A female Faunus's wrath... May Oum have mercy on his soul.

Though not before going on a savage rant on Coco please!
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 6 . 7/15
i know the ending is suppose to be a cliffhanger, but all it has me thinking in my head is "well that's retarded." Still awesome chapter regardless of how interest killing that ending bit was.
Karlos1234ify chapter 6 . 7/15
Sunday July 15, 2018

When you really think about it Team RWBY got away with so much crap and weren’t punished for their actions. That it’s unreal. Jaune partially destabilize the faith in Huntsmen and Huntresses in Vale.

Unknowingly do Salem and Cinder’s work.
GunBlade2018 chapter 6 . 7/15
Hi there

Did Jaune actually have to go that far?

Ya, they have to be brought to justice for all the death and destruction, but what about the hunters that actually do a good job.

I hope Velvet don't get in trouble for this!

Keep up the good job!
SirSaulty1995 chapter 6 . 7/15
Oooh!~ this chapter just gave me the chills, like I was watching Heath Ledger's Joker all over again. Even though some parts were a bit similar to his quotes "All part of the plan", I couldn't help but be reminded of that as Jaune just turned over the plans of every party involved of this so-called plan.

He upset the already established order that is the order of the hunters that's been cemented into societal norms for years, everybody just accepts it and moves on. They all revere them and are expectant of them that they are humanities guardians and placed them all on some sort of holy pedestal that they themselves placed them on, but look what he did with a bit of camera footage and a highjacked tv network in just under an hour.

Spreading Discord amongst the public is pretty much total fucking anarchy he is deliberately causing just to prove a point that the hunters just aren't all they're cracked up to be.

Now Ozpin, this cold S.O.B, is now upset because he is convinced that the hunters are absolutely necessary and is trying to sweep all evidence under the rug, which will essentially dig himself further into the grave he has already dug himself.

Only halfway there until Project Odin's complete?... Hmmm, at first I sort of pegged it as something similar to project Orion (The Spartan I project), because it seems quite fitting on why you have so many fallout and Halo weapons, equipment and armor, super soldiers or your own battle Robots wouldn't be too far off the scale as a guess.
crazyman5005 chapter 6 . 7/15
great chapter looking forward to more
Vulkhanos chapter 6 . 7/15
I wonder what would Jaune think of Phyrra and the fact she could totally own him with her op semblance but she might wouldnt since all she uses her semblance for is stupid tournament fights tricks and it feesl she restricts herself thinking of all fights as if she still was in her champion career wich could be an unconscious sense of arrogance from her part thinking using her semblance at its fullest its not worth agaisnt anyone...or something like that