Reviews for A Past Reborn
Neko Trezzy Love chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
yes hes dead the whole time i was yelling die mudda fucker die
Valkyrie4 chapter 17 . 5/1/2003
Aw...not fair, even though Jamie was a bitch in the beginning, she turned out alright in the end. Ah well, at least we had a happy ending.
Valkyrie4 chapter 16 . 5/1/2003
YES! That bastard finally got what he deserved _ At last, Jamie retalliated against him, talk about back-stabbing. Gonna read the next chapter now!
ChocolateEclar chapter 17 . 4/29/2003
That was a cute ending. _ Ya! Mr. Tightly is dead! *Mr. Tightly voodoo doll bursts into flames* _-

Bye! _
Tigra Kat and Risika chapter 17 . 4/27/2003
*Appear in the HFIL*

Risika: There he is!

Mr. Tightly: Who the hell are you!

Kat: We're friends of Cheena!

Risika: Well, she actually is my sister. We have the same last name and parents. SO SHE IS MY SISTER!

Tigra: I'M JUST HERE TO KILL YOUR ASS!

Mr. Tightly: I'm already dead your idoits.

Kat: Correction, if we kill you again. You'll no longer wxist in the afterlife. GET HIM!

Tigra: *Lunges at him and tackles him to the ground and starts to bang his head agianst the ground* BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Risika: NOW, WHILE TIGRA HAS HIM DISTRACTED! *Risika and Kat tie all the explosives to Mr. Tightly and pour gunpowder, kerosen, and gasoline on him*

Kat: OK TIGRA! COME HERE AND SET HIM ON FIRE!

Tigra: *gets up and grabs a blowtorch, so does Kat and Risika*

Risika: Time to die asshole!

Kat: FIRE!

*they set tightly on fire with the blowtorches, meanwhile everyone else in HFIL is watching and running away*

Tigra: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SO HAPPY!

*Mr. Tightly dies, gone forever..YES!*

Risika: Well, that takes care of that. Were going home!

Kat: Yep, we have completed our mission.

Tigra: I got to kill the bastard! YES!

Risika: Yep, we've had fun. Lets go home.

*Kat and Tigra grab hold and they dissappear*

~Great story! I loved it!~
Swimming Angel chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
Thank goodness your making another saga!

If you weren't, then I would scream! I mean, what would an ending like that be (no offense). I mean, not seeing ur friend anymore, is tough.

I'm glad that your doing another sequel to this. I can't believe how much I've missed since I've been off the computer!

Hurry up with the next story! And just dying to read!

~*~Swimming Angel~*~
Trunxgurl chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
Woah man gotta read sooner. Been busy and very lazy. D That was a very good second part. Hope to read the 3rd part soon. TTYL
Crecy chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
Me:YAY! That was great ending! And you can barrow da banner anytime!

Cado: Um... I wonder if there's any cake left...

Asper: You ate it all, remember?

Cado: But I'm still hungry... *pouts*

Maia: *slaps Cado upside the head* You ALWAYS hungry!

Chirusa: Your so mean to him.

Maia: so?

Cado: If you give me a kiss I'll forgive you. *hopeful look*

Maia: NO! *storms off*

Me: *sigh* They ALWAYS have to come ruin my review.

Asper: *srugs* OH well.

Me: Remember, I'm out of that cage, It won't do you good to get me angry. *growls*

Asper: *eyes widen* Uh oh! *runs off*

Me: GOOD! Now... where's that slice of cake I saved? _ Yummy!
chico chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
THAT WAS COL I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT SAGA
Kativa-chan chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
Aw, it's over, and Jamie left. How sad :( But I know in the next part she'll come back _
FallenTears84 chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
Great Chapter and Great Story! I can't wait to see the next part to this. I wonder what happens to everyone in that one? Hope to find out soon.
N-sama chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
_ Cant wait for the 3rd part of the Jamie Saga! Great chapter!
Sailor Bree chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
I wonder what's going to happen to Jamie now. You know, since Mr. Tightly isn't there anymore.

Chibi Gohan: Hmm...I wonder too.

You know, I went to search Mr. T. apartment and lookie at what I found! *Holds up the needle with the drug*

Chibi Gohan: YOU SAID THAT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO USE THAT!

When did I say that? *Looks innocent*

Chibi Gohan: But-but-you said-wait a minute...don't come any closer! GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT! *runs*

WAIT GOHAN COME BACK! It's seems I'm always chasing after this boy!
Sailor Bree chapter 16 . 4/25/2003
I'm awake! And I read the chapter! Maybe I should give Gohan some of that stuff that was in Mr. Tightly needle thingy...

Chibi Gohan: WHAT!

Oh, I'm just kidding Gohan! *crosses finger behind her back*

Chibi Gohan: You'd better be!

That tightly finally got what he deserved! And for some reason that scene where he throws the knife at Goku reminded me of what Frieza did!

Chibi Gohan: You too, huh?

Yeah, maybe Mr. Tightly was Frieza in diguise!

Chibi Gohan: Then wouldn't he be going after all the GUYS!

Good point...