Reviews for The Grape Revolution
YamiReigen chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
LMAO This reminds me of the wars I have with my family. Except we've had wars with water, paint, ketchup, butter, and tag deodorant. (yes we ran through the house spraying each other with tag)
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I hurt from laughing so much! That was REALLY funny
GRose522 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
So cute. I nearly wet myself laughing. I really like this fic. I really do.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aye that was hilarious. Well and truly!

The ending point about Ryou's fear and everyone making a mocking of the 'real' member's i.e. Pharoah, advisor etc etc. were great and imagine threatening Yami with grapes? 0
Mystik Genie chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
OMiG! that was awesome! I Loved it. Still laughing my head off. You're amazing! lol
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
*giggles* that was hilarious hee hee! ...I'm going to go read your sequal now _
tiger witch chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
hahahahha ALSOme!
happy yaoi lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
ROFL!ROFLMAO!

OMG!THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
Kayrie chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
that was hilaroius. AH such fun.. you can't be all work and no play in court. ;)
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
::claps:: lol! very nice!
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was funny as hell! _ I loved it! lol Really great! ::snickers walking off grinning::
Back From the Dead chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
*is laughing on the floor with a couple of friends* That was funny...no really it was...there should be more...

Hunter and co.

-Said person went insane at 5:00am this morning...
Katsuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Hay, thanks for reviewing my story! You think this was funny? Do you really? Give me a break... It was fistarical! not funny at all! I loved it! It's BEYOND funny! Thanks again. Love the story! Loves from 'Dove' /real name's Saa Ra/
rox-the-chaotic-one chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very funny! I loved it! Good work!
Cherry chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
A very cute and funny story! It makes me hungry for fruit now. *wanders off to the kitchen* How funny. Ryou afraid of watermelons. :P I love your stories i hope to read more of them soon.

~Cherry~