Reviews for Down the Garden Path
This was wicked, so scared for Hermione, but at the same time so sad for Draco he seems trapped?, and the alternate personality taking over...
puasluoma chapter 1 . 6/24
Cool! Continue!
Kiaa Ethel chapter 1 . 6/23
wait! it ends there? no explanation? pls a sequel? you can't leave us hanging !
solonicolina chapter 1 . 6/20
Whoa. Super creepy! Great job!
Gotta be honest, unless there's going to be additional chapters, this is too brief. I could accept the open end if there was a more detailed background, or a less detailed background for a definitive end, but this just leaves more questions than answers.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/17
That was terrifying.
miss quirky bookworm chapter 1 . 6/16
That is a very very mean open end. ack. poor hermione and narcsissa and draco.
ZeldaSeverous chapter 1 . 6/16
oh I hope there is more!
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 1 . 6/15
That was very creepy! Well done!
Nichole87 chapter 1 . 6/15
o wow! what a story! please tell me there will be morei know your writing creature but this is amazing
Nanyin chapter 1 . 6/15
This is very Alice in wonderland ish. there is more right?
Greek Wise Girl chapter 1 . 6/14
I had to scroll down bit by bit in fear that this would happen! I mean, I know you said it was open-ended, but still... What the heck is wrong with him! It reminds me of another fic I've read and I can't help but want to know what happens. I mean, obviously Hermione gets trapped forever, but she's bound to figure something out, right? Or at least she can't really just disappear. Harry and Ron and everyone else are bound to look for her and if she's Draco's girlfriend, then they'd pay him a visit. Give us something!
SlyBluejay11 chapter 1 . 6/14
What...I don't know -.-
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 6/14
what an iteresting one-shot, thanks ever so much.
Calindy chapter 1 . 6/14