Reviews for Fade Away
Good to see you continue this!
Primus'-Child chapter 2 . 7/23/2020
grant me a wish and please update, that block that is tormenting you I order it away!

I wish I can do that XD
I hope you can update soon, this one here is a gem!
Frozen Wolf heart 22 chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Please update
Saamon-sama chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
Your stories have me reading much too much in too short a time! I dearly look forward to updates!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
hope you are ok. please continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2018
I don't know for whom I feel sorry more: Kristoff, Anna or the others. That was a special welcome to the Southern Isles. How did Ian switched place with Jakob? Because there is no way his brothers to have mistaken the one brother for the other. Hans did a spectacular demonstration of his skill with the way he destroyed the cannon.
NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
SetsunaKou

Stop telling this author how to write their own story. Who the hell do you think you are?
SetsunaKou chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Another great chapter!
First off, I'm SO glad you wrote in your summary that this was the continuation of "Immurement" or I wouldn't have known to read it since you changed your username! :) Thank you for mentioning it or I would've missed the remaining storyline!
Now, for the review: I love love Hans in Arendelle's military coat cloak! He's so breathtaking in that and I am glad you wrote he was wearing it! It gave me a visual on how he looked during this chapter! I could see him running and leaping and crashing down on both feet with sword/scythe in air! NICE!
I am a little apprehensive about the conversation Pieter had with Kristoff about 'power corrupting'. Oh no! Please don't corrupt Hans! He's mentally too strong to be easily swayed, especially again. He ought to know better than succumb...hopefully!
I'm banking on that he will be pretending to be taken in and corrupted, all the while plotting and manipulating how to save Elsa, and thus Kristoff and Anna, and Arendelle. I think he feels personally responsible for Kristoff's kidnapping and so won't stop until he's rescued.
Well, here's hoping!
Thanks again! Can't wait for more!

~Setsuna
Nishen Samuel chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Spotless as ever! You rock man!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
It's nice to see the start of this so quickly! Kristoff is still not making it easy for Pieter, after all this time and Pieter is trying to mess up with his spirit. It's sad that Elsa's saying that she loves him, has created a distance between them. Yeah, there are a lot of problems and Hans has to deal with his own situation but if they were less stubborn, being close would have helped them both. Even his brothers can tell!
SetsunaKou chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
Oh wow! I just saw this and read it eagerly! I am glad you're already starting the next part! YAY!
Very nice writing, well thought out phrasing and wording, too! :) Just the correct amount of description without overkill! As always, it's so engrossing!

But...I do wish Hans and Elsa were still 'lovey dovey' a little more! I guess they were 'okay' while rebuilding Arendelle together, but it wasn't written, so it seems like they just got together and in one chapter are apart again! :laughs: But I know it's for angst and intrigue so hopefully they'll get it together in the ensuing chapters.

And you've gotta get Anna & Kristoff reunited soon! I'm feeling SO sorry for him especially. He's got so much to bear on his shoulders! Poor boy!

Awaiting the next part soon! Please don't keep Hans x Elsa at arm's length from each other too long! Elsa really needs some inkling from Hans that he returns her love! Maybe he will have to involuntarily show it somehow! Can't wait!

Thanks again!