Reviews for To Catch a Falling Star
ChristyKay chapter 6 . 4/26/2003
Hi!

Sorry, i didn't sign in, cuz I'm about to leave for my art class. Lol, but i just wanted to say that the story has been great so far. I would also like to confess that my computer was being stupid, so i have not read chapter 4 yet. It simply won't show up. Lol, but I read 5 and 6 anyways. . .

Well, I'll trty to be back to read more of thi story! .

Keep it coming!
myinuyasha04 chapter 6 . 4/26/2003
this is really good! but i am just a little confused, how are kagome's miko powers going haywire? i am not picking up on that! anyway, please continue! i love this!
Hannah5 chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
This site is so slow, so I can't get to chapter 4, and me being impatient, I just HAD to review. This is really good so far! And it's just so annoying not being able to read the next chapter, knowing it's only a click away... I'll review again once this computer let's me catch up to chapter 6... ONCE it lets me, see you till then! Good job so far!
Saro chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Instincts are fun. I like instincts. I'm terribly curious where this is going already, but since I still have 4 chapters to read, that's not really a big problem, is it?

See you at the end.
MoonBeamSorceress chapter 5 . 4/26/2003
Kool fanfic! Write some more!;-)
Laura chapter 6 . 4/26/2003
You need to put up a better summary. Your story's very well done and deserves more readers. Keep writing!
Miriam chapter 5 . 4/25/2003
Wow! I just discovered this story today, and I promise I'll be looking for updates. Your writing style is excellent, the cast is very in character, and I love how you've just hinted at What Actually Happened when they defeated Naraku. Brilliant!
mv chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
You have to update soon! I really want to see what happens! ( i'm sorry I have no patience) i read up to here yesterday and there is no update today... :( plez update soon1
mv chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
I usually don't like stories like this but yours was good! I love how long your chapters are! please update soon I am dying to know what happens!
Celidh of Unicorn's Forest chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
OOps, sorry I'm not logged in. Oh well, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story - you write very well, ALTHOUGH MORE FLUFF WOULD BE APPRECIATED! Anyways, keep writing please!
kagomesirene chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
Great great great! I luv your story!

Ja ne
KevinEC chapter 2 . 4/8/2003
An odd transition from the prologue to chapter 1. Aside from that, it's an interesting story so far. How much more background before we get back to the present?
gatogirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Hey, is Kagome a hanyou? or something like that? This is kinda interesting! Keep going, I like how you started...
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11