Reviews for To Catch a Falling Star
love it update soon
amber chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
love it .
Shadowfox13 chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
Wow, I am curious what will happen next. What happened to Kouga's pack and will Kagome ever get unsealed? and if she does, what will happen then? And out of curiousity, will Sesshy ever help them? *LOL* so much to find out. :)
Mychelle44 chapter 11 . 10/6/2005
I'm really lovin this story. Can't wait for the next chapter so update soon. Please!
Ane chapter 11 . 5/21/2005
Really good story. I think the use of character is excellent. I hope you decide to pick it up again.
Red RoseDragon chapter 11 . 5/18/2005
*wiggles eyebrows* Hee hee... *singsong* They're gonna be naught-y... . You handle that subject with a deft touch. (No Miroku-ish pun intended, by the way. .
rayerai chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I love this story, everything about it. Especially how well written and unique it is! A question though; are you still in the land of the living? ;)
tracing-tt chapter 11 . 1/30/2005
I love it! Keep up the great work!
Kadija chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is my favorite fanfic EVER. I've been waiting for an update forever. I hope something hasn't happened. But I REALLY think you have something really special here, and you should continue it. Good Luck! _
Angel8818 chapter 11 . 12/18/2004
luv the story
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 11 . 11/24/2004
good story continue
XME chapter 11 . 11/14/2004
Very very well written. -
Daarja chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
I've been waiting for an update on this FOREVER! It's great! Now! Back to the keyboard for you! Write!

Please?
gossa chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
Wow,a love this fic *_*

First of all,im expecting the update :)

I have enjoyed reading this eleven chapters a lot;i like a lot the argument and the Yasha GROAR *_*

Is it going to be some lime chapter?I would love it..XD

PD-Sorry my english,but Im spanish _U
Gloria Underhill chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This story is on my favorites list, and has been for about a year, around the last time you updated (hint hint).

So... Are you going to continue this wonderfull and imaginative story or are you abandoning it?please tell us.

I hope you update soon.