Reviews for To Catch a Falling Star
vamp121 chapter 11 . 7/2/2004
very good very good bravo now just make another chapter or better yet finish it and make a sequel
LastStand85 chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
You leave SO much to the imagination! I really enjoyed reading this.
LastStand85 chapter 10 . 7/1/2004
Good story - I really like the angle you are taking this from. It is so rare that FF writers take the time to tell a good story from the post wish kinda setting. I also enjoy how you don't exactly tell things in full order - rather you give jips and jabs that force the reader to assemble the story's past, like "what was the wish, exactly?" This story is simply an exellent example of the infinite possibilites that can come from fanfiction, and you have given me the opportunity to read a unique and -more importantly- entertaining tale. I see that there is only one chapter to go... I hope it is the conclusion, because you havn't updated since last year.
Kadija chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY EVER _! Glad I finally got that out of my system XD. But it really is. I've never been a fan of FanFics, but I ran across your story on Iridecent Dreams and I abosolutely LOVED it. I read all 11 chapters in one day, and as heart broken when it ended ;_;. I've been waiting MONTHS for the next chapter, but seeing as the site doesn't get updated all that often, I found it on and have been checking in everyday to see if you have updated the story yet. I'm really excited and am waiting on pins and needles for the next part!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 11 . 6/5/2004
toothpaste? wtf? lol, anyways this fic is very well made. i love kagome being a hanyou, alothough it was a bit confusing at the beggining...anyways, i love the fic, please update soon!
Raven Webb chapter 11 . 5/23/2004
please please don't leave us there! update! update now!
Diane chapter 11 . 5/8/2004
Could you PLEASE update this soon since you said ages ago that; "As of 6/30/03: Chapter 12 is about two-thirds done." If it was two-thirds done around 10 months ago surely it's completely done by now. Thanks. Dee
lyridmeteors chapter 11 . 4/23/2004
Hiya,
Wow, that was one of the best stories I've read on thus far. The storyline is simple but it is how you develop the characters and draw out the nuances of their relationships that I really appreciate.
Finding a good Inu-yasha story among the hundreds of pages isn't easy! and I'm very sorry to see that you're not continuing with this story. Why did you drop it so suddenly? I would love to see this continued, as I'm sure the other hundred some-odd reviewers do. If you need beta-ing services or just some pestering/motivation, feel free to give me an e-shout at .
Adios
Diane chapter 11 . 3/28/2004
I REALLY like this fic, is the next chapter going to be posted anytime soon? I very much want to see what happens next.
Sharibet chapter 11 . 3/19/2004
Great story, so far! And really well written, too-you do a wonderful job with everything, but particularly with dialogue. I'm really enjoying Kagome's adjustment to being a hanyou, and the direction you've taken the relationships between Inuyasha and Kagome, Sango and Miroku, and Kohaku and Shippou.
I look forward to reading more of this story!
Nabob chapter 11 . 3/15/2004
Wow, this is a great story, everyone seems nicely in character and it's well written.
Please update soon!
kagome kitsune chapter 11 . 2/13/2004
aha tooth paste want a minty freash kiss or somthing? ok well n e ways i love ur story its soo good thanx for writing it _ well hope to read more later write a new chapter as soon as u can thanx bye
-kagome kitsune
Rainstorm Elegance chapter 11 . 2/13/2004
Hey there! This story is great! I really like how Kagome turned out to be a hanyou and the whole plot is interesting too! Though one thing I want to point out is that I had no idea that Kagome and Inuyasha had kissed until later on in the story. It was sort of confusing. Also I thought it kind of sudden when Kagome turned human and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, was back to hanyou form again. But anyway I really enjoyed this story, it's so good! _ And I'm a picky reader too. Hehe. Anyway please update soon! Thank you!
LivEviL chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
I LOVE THIS FIC
Gahbhryn chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Please, OH Please, OH Please finish up so that I can know what happens! It has been a long time and I really want to read the end of this exciting tale...Please, if able, will you elaborate more on what exactly went down "pre-game"...Sometimes I wonder if I should have read something before this...Did I miss a prequel or some such?
ANYHOWS...SYNOPSIS: Exellent, loved, please, more,yay!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »