Reviews for To Catch a Falling Star
Mystical-Maiden chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
This story is really great! I love the plot line and there is enough suspense to keep ppl interested.
I'm looking forward to reading more.
Phasera chapter 11 . 12/20/2003
Hey, this fic is PG-13! I expect PG-13 kissing, dammit! Not kissing so G-rated that I had to read the passage twice to catch when it happens! *huffs indignantly*
. . .*bursts into giggles* Okay, that was mean of me, especially as I simply adore this fic to pieces. Your style of narrative is really engaging, the plotline is engrossing and entertaining, and- the pack dynamic! The facts about animal behavior! So realistic. Love it, love it. :-D
I will definitely be keeping tabs on your updates. . . *wibbles for a second* oh, and you haven't yet fully explained the circumstances of the fight/death/wish that led to Kagome becoming hanyou- do you intend to, I hope? *coughsmutters* ? *innocent blink* Please?
Avelera chapter 11 . 12/13/2003
I like this fic _ please update soon!
FireBringer chapter 11 . 12/6/2003
so cool
Kris-chan chapter 11 . 11/22/2003
OOh, such a good fic. I like the way you seem to have settled everyone in their new roles. A lot of times when people write about the Inuyasha-tachi's lives post Naraku there's a lot of OOC-ness, but the way you've written them is very natural.

I really hope you continue this fic, especially considering how you just left off the last chapter. *grin*
Iridal chapter 11 . 9/28/2003
Great characterization, and the sheer frustration both Kagome and Inu Yasha feel (privately, of course _) is almost palpable. Please continue, and I can't WAIT for the next installment!
baka-baka chapter 11 . 9/27/2003
Oh bad inu-chan! *tisk-tisk* I think he said the wrong thing! Anyway, your story's great! Please, please update soon! I've been waiting forever!
ME chapter 11 . 9/25/2003
Great fic! I like your take on the Kagome as a hanyou-great! and Inu-Kag relationship because of this _~ Kagome learning the inuyoukai way of doing things,their developing feelings towards each other with all the 'changes' that have been going on makes for interesting reading! I hope you plan on updating soon-its been 3 months-please? besides, it sounded like it was just getting 'interesting' where you left off..._
Gloria Underhill chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
It's been months! Please update soon!
SimplyTurquoise chapter 11 . 9/8/2003
*puppy eyes* update, pretty please?
Miyo86 chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
I have absolutely adored this story! Write more, please! _
Gloria Underhill chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
Please update, I love this story. It's one of the better Kagome becomes a hanyou stories out there. and so realistic. I keep checking back, so please update, or let us know if you've dropped it.
Font Prime chapter 11 . 8/19/2003
When are yougoing to update this? It's a great story and you should continue it. its been almost 2 months since you updated. please update.
Juunko chapter 10 . 8/19/2003
I'm back, and ready to do the last two you have to offer me...

Chapter 10 : Sesshomaru is right about one thing... Inuyasha was smart to have Kagome as his mate, because she's the only one who can keep him under tabs in any sort of way and live to tell about it. Besides. I don't know who else it would be...

Chapter 11 : All the conversation going on is funny, because even though it's not in order, I can make full sense of it. I like that... You know, how long it takes me to read these chapters is kinda sad... I guess Iming and reading slow each other down... -_- [I'm not a strupid as I appear]

Owari. Juunko. You know, I don't know the entire point of this story, but I'm finding that it's okay.
candycorngirl chapter 11 . 8/18/2003
This story is so good, I love it.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »