Reviews for Once a Pirate
EmmaElizaRose chapter 4 . 8/24
updATE PLEASEEEE

PirateCaptainJS chapter 3 . 8/20
That is a very promising story. Even though it is hard to imagine to see Jack without his facial hair and other acroutements (I hope that is spelled right, lol) that make out his unique person.
But I like how you describe his ongoing inner battle between his old pirate self and this new gentleman persona.
The description of Margaret and Elizabeth in the last sentence of chapter 3 is very accurate and suits Jack's thought process perfectly.

Can't wait to read more of this. And I would truly like to see him go back out to sea where he belongs.

And by the way, what happened to his ship and crew? Did he just leave one day with Margaret and decided to start a new life? Seems a bit unlikely for our beloved Captain to just give up his most prized possession, the Black Pearl.

Anyway, please continue with this nice story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Fair winds to you mate

PirateCaptainJS
EmmaElizaRose chapter 2 . 8/16
Margaret better gtfo of this Sparrabeth reunion if she doesn't want her heart broken
Everyone knows how it is with Jack and Lizzie
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 2 . 8/15
Honestly as much as I love Sparrabeth I'd want him more with Margaret in this story, considering she really loves him and is devoted to him. I don't want her, an innocent third party, getting hurt in all this.
RenardeDePapier chapter 1 . 7/1
Good idea and nice story ! I would love to read more
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 6/21
It says complete, but this story certainly doesn't come across as complete. More?
tobe1987 chapter 1 . 6/15
Nice.
KnightLawn chapter 1 . 6/14
Really neat I liked this.