Reviews for A Thousand Flowers
KissedByAFool chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
really beautifully written
loved the switch-up b/w tidus & yuna
and the feelings they have for one another
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this is amazing. [
LittleMana chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
It's...so...CUTE!
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
YOU WIN the EVERY POINT award. For writing just about the best bit of angsty irony fluff that was ever spawned in the hearts of female kind. I love this. I pretty much love you.
Delylah chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
This is beautiful, and it made my heart ache for them.
Golden Rose3 chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Wow, that was really awesome. You have Yuna and Tidus down perfectly. This was so sweet, it made me want to cry at the end. Beautiful piece of work!
Ridukkissu chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
im all giddy now
it was great
i loved it
thanks
emina chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hey sup. really good fanfic you got here! i think it portrays both the emotions of yuna and tidus very well...it's very cute in a uh...storyish? kinda way. anyways, good work!
Wing'dCallisto chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Oh my goodness. This was absolutely beautiful. You've captured Tidus and Yuna perfectly, as they were. In my opinion, you've written this simply, from the heart, and you haven't needed endless reams of descriptive and emotive language. You've made me realise that the romance between Tidus and Yuna *is* a Wonderful thing on it's own, without complicated side-plots and other relationships.

(I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense- I am seriously in awe over your fic. It's absolutely magnificent. I don't know how to describe it.)
Iruka15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
The way you describe Tidus and Yuna make them seem more like actual people than characters in a video game. I really liked it. Keep writing!
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Aww...how cute! .

I like how you've characterized the people-Yuna and her elegant serenity and Tidus with his boyish energy.

Looking at your various ficlets, it disappoints me how very few people have reviewed your work-the quality of your writing is just that good!
heartless ronin chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
this fic is really something _x great job
Evil Neko chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Jeez... Now, I know I haven't been into FFX fanfiction as long as most people, but I've read my fair share of stories... and never - NEVER - have I seen Yuna and Tidus so well-described. Yuna especially. I can't even BEGIN to say how much I like this fic. You mixed subtle humor into the seriousness of it, which makes it even better. And everyone was SO in character... damn. I'm just, like, in shock. I don't even know what else to say. There were no spelling or grammar mistakes I could see. This is just... completely awesome. *Adds to favorites list*