Reviews for Hummingbird
TopazFlameWitch chapter 11 . 4/26
It is very good! Are you going to continue the story? Please do!
Hufflepuff'sBookWorm7 chapter 10 . 2/25
I have been thinking about this book for the last couple of days and just wanted to say thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
StrawberryGlow chapter 11 . 10/8/2021
I found this today and I binged it. I love this! can't wait for toms reaction to his baby
zamik chapter 11 . 9/27/2021
Please find amother reason, Harry!
Thank you for another great chapter. I love this story and I am really enjoying the plot. Thank you for your work and time.
vcelinka123 chapter 11 . 9/27/2021
Thank you for another beautiful chapter :3 I really enjoy your stories.
Ashrk95 chapter 11 . 9/26/2021
I really like this fic. Great chapter! Harry is all conflicted, but they managed to get back safely. Onwards to the journey! ️
Meran chapter 10 . 8/31/2021
This is such a different story to so many others. Absolutely love it. Your description of Harry's tiredness of fighting his overwhelming wish to have a peaceful life only for it to be shattered by what was shown to him about "disciples/fae"... is quite impressive. I could feel it based on your description. This makes your story very powerful.
Really looking forward to your next chapters.
Miss Nailia chapter 10 . 8/1/2021
Thank you for Such a beautiful story, i can’t wait for more adventures that will drive Harry and tom closer…
I wonder how Tom will react at learning it’s his child I bet it’ll be funny.
Please update soon
zamik chapter 10 . 6/11/2021
Thank you for this chapter. I am glad Harry is opening to Tom. I am reaaaly curious how he will break him the news about a baby and why.
I was giggling in the part with Harry too tired to cast magic on Tom's clothes. That was so nice in otherwise serious chapter. Thank you for your work and time.
Ily711 chapter 9 . 6/3/2021
I hadn't gotten around to reading this fic yet. I just started last night since I saw that you updated and I gotta say that it is one of my favorite AU/mpreg fics ever. I love how your writing has come along. I love everything about the story. Mpreg fics can be a hit or miss sometimes but this one is definitely a hit. I adore all the imagery and world building. I am also fascinated by this AU Golden Retriever King Tom. Lucas is my favorite character after Tom/Harry and I hope nothing bad happens to him ever. I am also fond of Amode, she is so cool and knowledgeable, I am also glad she knows about Harry. I love all the Fae history and culture. I really did not see that ending of chapter 9 coming though. I know you just updated but I will be enthusiastically awaiting your next chapter.
NixieNora23 chapter 9 . 5/23/2021
Amazing story! Can't wait to see how the story progresses! Please update ASAP
Anplasce chapter 9 . 5/18/2021
Loved it! The world-building was really well written and how it was introduced was really fun. Thank you for the great work :D

I wanna hug Harry and tell him it's going to be fine, the poor guy. He just can't stop getting tangled in other peoples' wars.
Nirome chapter 9 . 5/16/2021
Oh my dear, I love this story! I have to say, I am very fond of your Harry, he is mature and intelligent. And I cannot get enough of his interactions with Tom and the whole new world... love it! Cannot wait for the next chapters. Thank you for writing and giving life to this story.
Floating Ash chapter 9 . 5/15/2021
Oy boi. Oh boy oh boy! Oya oya...
zamik chapter 9 . 5/15/2021
So cool. Thank you, I was so hoping everything will go okay (even though it's normal for plotline to be little bit more lively and suspensefull, but still...) but I am really looking forward the continuation of your story. Thank you for your hard work.