Reviews for Deku: The Telekinetic Hero
xxblakexx27 chapter 6 . 5/6
Your version of Izuku is pathetic coward. After all that time of wanting to prove himself to Bakugo he runs like a little bitch instead of growing a pair of balls and fighting him straight like a man. Why would he need to apologize to bakugo either? The only thing he needed to do him was wreck his ass with his quirk and knock him down a few pegs but apparently you can’t do that right either. With a quirk like the one you gave Izuku he should be OP as hell and have few problems beating anyone. I wasted three hours of my life reading this garbage story hoping at some point was Izuku was gonna stop being a bitch and be something great. I can bet any amount of money you will give OFA even though he doesn’t need it because that how every story with Izuku having a quirk goes. Your summary led me to believe Izuku gonna be an amazingly confident and powerful character going into UA but that was definitely not the case. I am done with this crap I should have known better than to think this was gonna be any good.
So his quirk isn't Manton-limited?
TheLazyWarrior chapter 28 . 4/9
Wow! This is an awesome story till this point. One of the better MHA story here. If only you were still writing this. Hopefully you are healthy and will continue soon.
How is izuku having more trouble with lifting people? Cant he just force choke people? He did it with the grip test and stuff

Also he should probably have a big bag of sand or needles Dipped with tranq or a bunch of marbles or all of the above with a hammer or something(he needs some tools cuz ya wrote him that way) if he’s having trouble with lifting people which i still think is bull cuz he coulda just strangled them if he couldnt lift them up for some reason
I really dont understand why some protags refuse to defend themselves for bullying when they clearly have the moral high ground

Its super annoying plus he dont need much imagination for TK To deffend himself he coulda just controlled theyr bodies or if he wants to be discrete about it he could have just held their hearts to make them faint or just make a force field inside their throats to also make them faint

Whys he got no confidence dangit! TK is the most versatile power there is! Katsukis just a fire cracker that would be kinda useless if a villain cuts his arms off (unless he could also splode his feet) and izuku would still be able to do hero work well into his 100s if he wanted! Even if his body would just be a torso he could still fight

Ya followed cannon for OFA didnt u author?
Fanforger chapter 28 . 2/4
Is this story dropped? I just want to know since it's one of my favorites on this site.
Noy chapter 8 . 1/21
Oh really ?
So you agree with the negative comments from the readers who rightfully pointed out how appaling the end of chapter 6 was ? And that you were just writing this from Izuku's perspective which is of course twisted because of his childhood ?
Really ?
So of course now there is going to be consequences for Bakugou's actions right ? And of course Izuku's friends are going to do everything they can to separate him from his abuser, as any friend would, right ? And of course they are going to work extra hard to make Izuku understand that he can't continue to think like he does because it's unhealthy, that he doesn't owe his abuser anything and that he has no reason to apologize to someone who treated him that badly. Because if none of it happened, if it's just swept under the rug as if nothing happened, that means that the characters all implicitly agree that Bakugou's actions deserved no punishment and that it's perfectly alright for a victim of abuse to think it's his/her fault if (s)he is being abused.
Not to mention that, in a story, when all characters agree on something it tends to be because it's what the author thinks. Which, in this case, would make you a hypocrite who got caught defending an abuser and blaming his victim for the abuse and that is now trying to downplay it.
But I'm sure I'm just overthinking and that I will be proven entirely wrong in the next chapters !
... Right ?
To below review chapter 1 . 1/19
Most of these retellings do this mostly for tradition's sake. It would be better had Izuku not been as effective on people or the resulting bullying led him to believe his quirk was useless thus he never trained it, which is what Green Tea Rescue did, and instead of training Izuku to get ready for One For All he trained him to release the mental blocks that kept him from using his quirk there.

Still, Telekinetic Hero still does a good job regardless of the rocky start.
Another one chapter 1 . 1/18
A fic may be the best thing since the bible but if the start is retarded it is pointless.
An izuku that is the same as canon despite having a decent quirk (and don't try to give me this "it's a support quirk" shit, when it manifested he could already lift a couple kids into the air, thats a decent amount of power not to mention the versatility )and the same relationship with Katsuki.
The same meeting with All might too...
Why so many idiot authors can't realise that if you change something so fundamental to the start of the story then the rest HAS to follow?!
sunsetskywrites chapter 28 . 1/4
You're one of my favorite authors, so I wanted to check on how you and this book are doing!
J Vision Lil chapter 19 . 12/11/2020
Ok liked that ending much better than I thought I would. Leys see where this goes.
J Vision Lil chapter 15 . 12/6/2020
Ok that fight wasn't nearly as one sided as I thought it would be but still, ofa better supercharge the hell out of his quirk. I'm talking mob slamming mofos around like a pinball supercharged. This watered down telekinesis is really unappealing.
karthikkannan0 chapter 28 . 12/4/2020
Come on, please update, I want new chapters...
Hurtturnip chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Pls tell if this is going to be updated again.
I wanna read more.