Reviews for The Story of Invisigirl and Rydanger
Ryavrel chapter 1 . 8/3
Heh heh heh "Rydanger"...nice. Totally can't guess his secret identity from that.
This would be a good story if continued.
Imma go out on a limb and say his ability is influencing animals? Maybe not JUST animals but influencing other living beings too (aka people)? I don't know how that works but that's interesting.
R
Sonic Squid chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
Personally I would absolutely love to see more. You've got a great story set up
queenmoonbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Omg please please i want more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Keep going!( i )
Anix Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Many people will want you to continue. And I agree because this is well written and the plot is great. There are many ways you can continue this ,but you could also leave it. It is a perfect one-shot and it can turn into a great story, but do not be afraid to leave it as it is. If you have seen Gravity Falls you know that the amazing series had a mere 2 seasons. The creator did that on purpose so it would not have an abrupt end or become watered down season after season. He did this even though the show was extremely popular. So when you look at the other reviews please remember that the choice is still yours.
siemers chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
I love this and can't wait for the possible part two
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PLEASE POST MORE
sydneyf5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
i loved it more please and i really liked how based off the events in incredibles 2
Whovianeverlark17 chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
just got back from seeing Incredibles 2, and I thought this was cute. I'd love to see more if you wanted to.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
I read this like an hour after watching incredibles 2 and I must say, this is INCREDIBLE! (pun intended)
Martial Arts Master chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
I personally would be absolutely thrilled if you continued this! I just got back from seeing The Incredibles 2 today, and I absolutely want to see where Tony and Violet's relationship goes from here.
Fierystoryteller chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
I say do what you want, but just know if you do decide to continue this you need to balance the time working on this with the rest of your life. I’m not saying you shouldn’t, but what I am saying is that in the end you ultimately have the final decision that is influenced by the people who tell who likes it and those who don’t.
Wingdings13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
You should totally continue this! It’s so cute
Fluffymarshmallows chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
I love this! Would totally want to hear more!
Filipinagirl04 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
It already has a nice ending, so nah.