Reviews for Losing My Religion
Kjh55 chapter 30 . 5h
Loved this story!
Pepja98 chapter 30 . 4/5
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I re-read it often. You are so talented!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/19/2021
Lula just spoiled the story
Guest chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
Story feels so much since Ranger and Stephanie made their peace
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2021
A pitiful pathetic Stephanie character
nickiwilk chapter 30 . 7/19/2021
I love stories with good angst and this one had really good angst! I think sometimes Steph and Ranger need to be hurt with each other to figure it out in the end. I love this story! I liked the Morelli snippet at the end as well!
ChristinaS chapter 29 . 1/16/2021
I think I have read this story at least 5 times, probably more.
I just love it!
Fuzz79 chapter 30 . 1/2/2021
WOW! This was a wonderful, suspenseful story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Mrshobiejoe chapter 30 . 8/14/2020
I think this is my favourite of yours. I like the strong Steph and then both having to work through things and both of them being uncommunicative idiots. Putting the mystery/adventure element in worked well for me. Thank you.
Fiarillo chapter 30 . 1/30/2020
A good read. The angst was good, kept me wondering. Glad for the apology, hard to read when the family is torn apart.
KellyGirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
What a great setup for another one of your great adventures. Can’t wait to see where you take us (& them) this time. Onto the next chapter...
caren15 chapter 30 . 10/2/2019
This story is going on my all time favorite list. I never get tired of reading it. Great writing!
Vicki Snyder1 chapter 30 . 5/14/2019
I have to say I really loved this story! It was different, I wasn’t liking a mean Ranger, but it had a purpose and it worked out in the end. I will say it was very hard reading up to about the middle of the story. And I will confess to jumping ahead because my heart couldn’t take it. Lots and lots of tears - to a point I thought I was getting dehydrated! Lol! But all in all excellent job!
MissJuniper13 chapter 30 . 3/17/2019
I couldn’t put this down! Stayed up until 2:30 until he morning reading but had to wait to leave a review until I got some sleep. I love how this story turned out! I wish Ranger and Julie has made up a little sooner but I understand why they didn’t.
shellbell78 chapter 30 . 12/9/2018
I absolutely loved this story! Thank you for putting it back up! I didn’t get to sleep until 3am cuz I didn’t want to stop reading!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »