Reviews for Taken
A-chaotic-Glorfindel chapter 17 . 2/15
i know it was years ago when you wrote this but it was wonderful!
EurannaGreenleaf chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
... That'll do. You may live... for now.
asdfjkl chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
well, i liked the characters. but i don't like how you dealt with aragorn's torture. i mean, a normal whipping would have you bawling like a baby in no time-definitely before he reached 20. add to that a nasty potion? no, i think you give aragorn impossible credit. on top of that, he recovered far too quickly. he would be incapable of getting up and walking around, much less any of the other stuff you had him do!

i also didn't like the amount of deus ex machina in the story. galadriel popping in? AND gandalf? AND mandos? it takes away from the story when things are just handed to the characters like that. especially when you've got manly ones like these where readers expect them to do heroic things. but no one was very heroic, or very interesting.

your story had no build up and no climax. everything was far too convenient. they didn't have to search, they didn't have to fight, they didn't have to think or do very much. i was kind of disappointed.

on the other hand, this was well written, which is more than i can say for most of this site!

keep your chin up and keep writing ;D
TheRowan chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
this story is ยก!
the characters are beautifully crafted and the plot goes from strength to strength. i cant wait to read 'lost'!
TheRowan chapter 16 . 1/3/2004
Yay! they live! *dances madly around* very happy bunny here!
TheRowan chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
Just to say that sentence:
'Stormy grey eyes met icy blue'
is the best physical description i have read in a LONG time.
congratulations!
TheRowan chapter 3 . 1/3/2004
great chapter! you have a really good balance of humour, mystery and drama.
you also split your time well between the different characters - the conversation between elrond and thranduil is priceless. mature elflords indeed!
longer chapters would be a plus, but hey, who knows what i will find when i click ? (you,i suppose.) so, lovin it so far and intrigued to know where the plpot is going
Anon chapter 17 . 6/15/2003
Too much of that ugly, smelly human aragorn, not enough gorgeous, sexy elf legolas! lol! Gd story
MBM chapter 17 . 5/3/2003
wow! You did good! my LOTR obsessed friends shall enjoy this!
Arquen chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
I loved your story. Great comedic relief in the chapters and great angst. I loved how you used all the characters point of view instead of just one persons point of view. Very well thought out! Can't wait for more!
Vanna Rauko chapter 17 . 4/27/2003
i glad i could give you the reviiews your good at writing . . i want to see another season up soon please it sounds intresting!
akdfasdfasddgafrha chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
I think you should write a fic that is entirely

Elrond v Thranduil
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 17 . 4/26/2003
Lyn, are you the author of this fic? No? Then shut the heck up. If you hadn't noticed, Cor isn't writing this for YOU. She's writing this because 1) she enjoys writing, and 2) She's a fan of LOTRs.

You should think before you review. If Soleair had died, and been allowed to go to Mandos, I think he would want to STAY. He's lived his life, and he knows that. It's his fate to STAY DEAD. His father brought him back by EVIL means, and it would not have been right for him to stay alive.

Frell, if he's going to come back to life, why not bring everyone else who died in that war to life again? Don't you think they'd think it unfair?

Like I said. Think before you review. And next time, don't be such a coward, and post your email.

Cor -

I absolutely love this fanfic. Contrary to what Lyn says, it is well thought out. Soleair dying had to happen. I was a bit saddened, but I'm very happy with the outcome of this fanfic. And the twins being completely restored. *thud*

Thanks for a great fic, and I'll be looking for sequels. :)

Trin
Lordangelus chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
it is ok. :)

that So CUTE! Elrond rocks! he is the best joker
pennsuleien chapter 17 . 4/25/2003
*bursting into tears* its over. oh well, there will be a sequel so ill probably survive. i need stories like yours. without them id be freakind out over all the shit i have to read for university. im already thinking about a nice fanfic challenge for you. well, you know me, i want elladan in it. that much is clear. maybe we do this via e-mail? ill write you soon.