Reviews for Raising Trouble
2hupedia chapter 14 . 2/5
I've always wondered, why IS Mars so antagonistic towards them?
She was like that even when they first met, is it a Shrine Maiden thing?
Cuphead chapter 1 . 1/16
This crossover makes no sense crossed over 2 drastically different animes that will never have anything in common with eachother,and you put no thought or logic into this "fic". This crossover is so incoherent it gives me a terrible migraine. There is no cohesion or sense in this fic,and it jumps around so much I stopped reading after 10 sentences. It makes me think you were drunk when you wrote this.
2hupedia chapter 12 . 8/14/2023
This chapter was kinda ehh, too much reading about clothes but then again maybe it's just a guy thing to not care for it or my lacking imagination getting annoyed with forming all of the costume changes in my head.
Felt like a slog I guess.
2hupedia chapter 6 . 8/14/2023
Honestly, it just feels like the Magical Girls are doing anything and everything to avoid practicing like a normal person and instead they want a silver bullet that solves all of their problems.
2hupedia chapter 4 . 8/13/2023
Personally I think the sailors should wake up, sure you saved the world but honestly a lot of the things they save it from are very cartoon villain, which I mean it is Sailor Moon.
The enemies I'd worry about the most are more like those Cyborgs who'd have butchered them all in their hotel if the Company wasn't helping split them up much less coming to reinforce them.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2023
That's the point," Ukyou said, her voice close to Mars. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Mars shouted, hearing a rustling in Ukyou's duffle bag. She figured the blonde demon was moving it to a safer location.

Ukyou paused and looked to Misako then back to Mars. "Are you still ready?"

"Yes!" Mars repeated as Ukyou returned to her previous position.

"Wrong!" Ukyou arced her arm back, fully extending the baton she held, and slammed it forward, driving the rounded tip of the metal shaft into Mars's knee.

Bronze armor absorbed most of the blow, but Mars screamed, loosed her arrow into the distance, fell to her knee, and screamed again. Glaring daggers, she summoned another arrow and snapped off a weak-shot at Ukyou.

Ukyou twirled the metal baton, deflecting the slow arrow. "Lesson number one: watch your six. Someone gets behind you and it's over."

She glanced at the arrow and nodded. "Counterattacking, not bad. Though at this range pure fire would be better."

"Crazy bitch!" Mars gasped trying to push herself back onto her feet. "I'm not fighting you."

Stepping forward, Misako chuckled. "Lesson two: trust no one. Minute Lucifer birthed the third demon, a conspiracy was hatched against the other two. Get up damn you!"

I got this reference, you are an individual with good taste. On that note, Mars will NEVER be Brock Sampson.
Grounders10 chapter 12 . 10/3/2022
Did it spend too long on this bit? uuuh, yeah, yeah it did. this is where you lost me years ago and I barely managed to retain interest through it this time. So... still too long. Frankly the whole armour plot has just been weird since it started and not in an interesting way like most of the story's weirdness.
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/20/2021
Interesting
Alexandercctv chapter 12 . 11/12/2020
Let me just say that I am really enjoying this rewrite. The relationship between the Brood and the Senshi are much improved and the scouts have been able to show that while not professionals, they are hero's that have saved the world on multiple occasions.

Also a bit of a continuity error near the beginning of the chapter. Moon mentions the hair cut that, I think, was removed with the rewrites.
beast5200 chapter 6 . 6/1/2019
Well. Shit. I don't like this. I don't like Robo serenity at all. Ooh boy. (I still like this story) it's just got me quite nervous about the future.

I'm actually really disgusted with what happened with Venus. Not even the fact that she was transformed into a metal slime girl. But the mental changes scare me.

It also scares me whenever Usagi refers to herself as Serenity. Normally when that happens she stops being the Usagi that I know and love and becomes someone completely different. And doing things like using love and sexual tension to control people.

These aren't criticisms. I'm not complaining. It's fine for a story to make me nervous and fearful. The tension is rising and it isn't the fun sexual kind. (Though there is plenty of that as well.)

Thank you.
-beast5200
Lukkai chapter 2 . 3/11/2019
I've noticed you mistimed the entrance of Nariko in the afterfight discussion here. You have her enter the room with the folder after she has already taken part in the conversation in the room.
alexalexalex18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
Русские боевые киборги?!
Да, братан... Давненько я такой развесистой клюквы не читывал... Ей Богу!
Переиграл кто-то в Red Alert! Однозначно!

Да! Sailor Moon и прочим девкам в её банде - туго бы пришлось и в СССР, и - в современной Федеральной России!
Ну не Землю и землян они работают!
Эти воины в матросках! Во имя Луны! Предали как свою Родину, так и свою Планету.

Russian fighting Cyborgs?!
Yes, bro... For a long while I spreading cranberry not seen... to God!
Lost someone in Red Alert! Uniquely!

Yes! Sailor Moon and other girls in her gang-would be tight in the USSR, and-in modern federal Russia!
Well not earth and earthlings they work!
These warriors in Senshi suits! In the name of the Moon! Betrayed both their homeland and our Planet.
aliesterus chapter 8 . 8/13/2018
I just realized that "Raising Trouble" here could be a euphemism for raising "problem children" considering the characters.

Also, is it wrong that I suddenly have the desire to imagine a combination sequence between Usagi and Minako, with Saikyou Yuusha Robo Gundan running in the background?

If it is I blame my recent swim into the ocean that is Super Robots.
aliesterus chapter 7 . 8/8/2018
yt's - it's
tte - the

About the only spelling errors I could find(I have a tendency to hunt after just one pops up). I'm not sure if the referrence to Alexia as a thing(the Alexia) was intentional, but if it isn't I'd still leave it there, simply because I find it amusing.
Aline1 chapter 7 . 8/3/2018
Hmm plots within plots, conspiracies piling up and people coming out of the woodwork. At this point if whoever fathered Princess Serenity or otherwise helped bring her into existence also started getting in on the act...

It either some ancient hero like Robert E. Howard's Conan the Barbarian or some Lovecraftian horror somehow wouldn't surprise me.