Reviews for Healing the Scars
Flintphone chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This story was just awesome. Thanks

Flintphone
Adrian Cavazos chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
I really like this story Healing the Scars. I am glad that Helga was in it. I was not happy that Lila was in it. Lila is a stupid idiot who does not care about Arnold. I realize that now. I always knew that Lila was acting 'nice' to Arnold because she was taking advantage of him. Helga is the right person for Arnold. Helga G. Pataki is my favorite character. She is very sweet. Lila is a stupid, ignorant, hateful, person. Again, this is a great story. Helga Geraldine Pataki is #1 in my book of favorite Nick characters.
Nocturnal Outsider chapter 9 . 10/8/2005
Wow! The second story I've read by you (about HA anyways) and I'm still lovin' it! I loved the sarcasm in this story and if you keep writing like this YOU'LL BE GOING PLACES! (Or maybe I'm just saying that cause I really, really love your stories). LOL
nena chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
i really liked yuor whole story. and that little bit of mystery in there was good, it kept me going. i thank you for your writting
Yardbird9 chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
Good story!

The interaction between the characters was smooth and i liked the dialog too.

The ending was cute too.

Hm..."anxious to gaze at the night sky."

Sounds a little similar to how I ended one of my stories. But these type of endings were meant to be repeated. It always makes a good ending, no matter what.
FrozenJace chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
i love this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
I know I know Lila is evil and is just using Arnold and Helga fought for him or sumting! Am I right well am I ?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Ohh so what she gonna act like huh huh huh? Same ol Helga?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
I like sue Sue is the greatest! Hmm hope u dont mind me review every chappie.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
oh my god! You're evil EVIL I say!
inthemusicbox chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
This story was so amazingly sweet! and I love how Lila's true manipulative personality was drawn out so well xD Well done!
beckie13 chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
great story and it all turned out ok.
beckie13 chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
great story so far
wyldheart chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
I'm so sorry I didn't read/review this story more frequently, but it was amazing! I loved the ending... it was so sweet! I can't wait to read more of your writing. :)
Skeye chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
I love it So cute that was a great end chapter
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »