Reviews for True strength (Collaboration with pandamaster97720)
TheNaturalLlama3 chapter 29 . 1/6/2019
Cool! Glad Astrid was there to help him adjust
Keytripper chapter 29 . 1/5/2019
Hey I really like this story. Don't get me wrong. I really look forward to reading this, especially since I have a disability myself. However, that being said, I have been bothered by several changes in the story. First of all, I originally liked how long and detailed things were in the beginning. And now I don't mind shorter chapters but they are now full of typos. And there was like hardly anything from the early teen and preteen years even though these years are very important. Like you put Astrid in and haven't mentioned her since they were little kids. Can you put in there what highschool is like for him or at least how things are between his friends at school?
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 28 . 12/30/2018
This is really more a review for Chapter 27, but here goes.

I loved how Toothless still has that incredible bond with Hiccup, that HE is the reason Hiccup can bring himself to start walking. They are so amazing together and they'll always have that bond, always. And they can do anything together... I really hope Hiccup gets a chance to work with Gobber! Gobber is almost like a second father and just... it's good.
TheNaturalLlama3 chapter 28 . 12/27/2018
Can't wait until he starts to walk on his own!
K. M chapter 27 . 12/14/2018
A wonderfully written story. I love the story and characters that go with it! Can't wait to read more!
TheNaturalLlama3 chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
Oh no! Poor Hiccup. Wonder what'll happen next?
AnaWinchester-Universe67 chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
Ooooooof great chapter! I can’t wait to read more after this point involving Hiccup’s recovery, etc.. Will good things come out of his amputation? Will he learn to move without the use of a wheelchair or crawling? I assume that a wheelchair will still be his primary use of mobility, but will he use a prosthetic as well?
pandamaster97720 chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
Wow you can really sense hiccup fears at the very last minute before his put under for his surgery to remove his leg and I am wondering why didn’t hiccup call for his father but he did call out for his mom and toothless before he blackout
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
...Amputation? I definitely did not expect that. Though, now I come to think of it, I really should have, shouldn’t I? I guess a Modern AU where Hiccup already has a bad leg can do that.
For some reason, it tore my heart that Hiccup called for Valka and Toothless but not Stoick. Painful. I just hope he comes out of it alright...
pandamaster97720 chapter 25 . 11/26/2018
and amazing job as always and love how hiccup and fishlegs can understand one another with being "special needs kids" and that others do judge them except for a few who don't judge them or are afraid to be their friends
Griever321 chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
got to love the brother bond keep up the great work... I was wondering if you were going to have Astrid stick up for hiccup if a kid bullys him
TheNaturalLlama3 chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
I didn't think I'd like this as much do after reading the first few chapters. But I REALLY like this fanfic
pandamaster97720 chapter 24 . 11/20/2018
an amazing job as always love hiccup and fishlegs brotherly bond getting stronger
De Amicus chapter 22 . 11/16/2018
This is an interesting chapter, I like the 'dragon'. Nice job.
Massive HTTYD Fan chapter 22 . 11/16/2018
Wow, that... Dragon is Hookfang? I did not see that coming. Will he be able to keep him? At least Spitelout will be happier about Hiccup now.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »