Reviews for True strength (Collaboration with pandamaster97720)
AnaWinchester-Universe67 chapter 14 . 8/24/2018
Wow. I’ve noticed a vast improvement of your writing lately! Much easier to read. Great chapter! I can’t wait for some of Hic’s tenage years where he gets better at talking and has his leg amputated. I’m exited for him to be able to walk on his own eventually.
pandamaster97720 chapter 13 . 8/12/2018
an amazing job on the chapter as always cant wait to read the next one
martabm90 chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
Love it so much!
CaffeinatedHermit chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
I just found this again and there are 7 more chapters!
I’m so happy XD
I can’t believe I forgot to follow it before.. but I love how the story is developing, can’t wait to see where you take it!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Aw. This chapter was cute too. With Hiccup trying to "protect" Fishlegs from the storm and all. Hopefully, this means that he will eventually be able to talk normally without the pain. And the migraines. I'm not very knowledgeable about people with NF type 1. Anyways, I excitedly await for the next update! :)
pandamaster97720 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
once aging an amazing job on this chapter I love the sweet moment with hiccup and his mother
pandamaster97720 chapter 11 . 7/30/2018
love this chapter and as always an amazing job on it and I find it cute how hiccup and astrid fell asleep together
MysteryGirl111 chapter 11 . 7/29/2018
Aw. That was cute. I liked it!
De Amicus chapter 10 . 7/22/2018
Yay! I have been waiting for this chapter since you started this story. Great job!
pandamaster97720 chapter 10 . 7/20/2018
an amazing job as always and for those who have questions about NF1 just PM me and I will answer them to the best of my ability
martabm90 chapter 10 . 7/20/2018
Ok ok ok, how to put my feelings in words... This is one of the BEST stories I've read of httyd. This is so well written and so tender. Please please please keep going because this is truly amazing!
MysteryGirl111 chapter 10 . 7/19/2018
Wait, he CAN talk?! Woah... I really hope Astrid can help him. As always, I can't wait for the next update!
Carayen chapter 9 . 7/10/2018
You are doing a great job on this story! I had never heard of NF1 and honestly don't have any idea of the struggles of this disease. You do such a great job framing not just Hiccup's struggles, but those of his friends and family. I'm really excited for all future chapters!
pandamaster97720 chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
love this chapter and the start of the budding romance between hiccup and astrid
JChttyd chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
This is pretty good, I’m just excited for the events when Hiccup and Astrid grow up.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »