Reviews for True strength (Collaboration with pandamaster97720)
hoppytoad1 chapter 7 . 7/1/2018
I love this so much, it makes me happy. Great job
pandamaster97720 chapter 7 . 6/27/2018
love the chapter I love how toothless knew what was wrong with hiccup and he knew what to do to help him and he is missing a leg like in the movie he is missing part of this tail
De Amicus chapter 6 . 6/22/2018
I did notice that you haven't been getting many reviews. Perhaps because this story is so unique. I have thought about reviewing, but I really don't know anything about NF1 so I don't know how to contribute. The story is well written and pretty well edited, thought I do find the occasional punctuation or grammar mistake.

I find myself enjoying this story. It is unique and I like it.
CaffeinatedHermit chapter 6 . 6/23/2018
I love this so much! I had honestly never heard of this disease before reading this, but I looked it up up on google and some of the symptoms really fit with Hiccup :) I also really love your Astrid and Fishlegs! See you in the next update :)
MysteryGirl111 chapter 6 . 6/22/2018
I really love your story. It’s amazing and I’m glad you’re both focusing on something that most people didn’t know about (I didn’t know about it prior to this story). As always, I can’t wait for the next update :)
pandamaster97720 chapter 6 . 6/22/2018
love the chapter love the way that hiccup gets use to his wheelchair and how valka tries to expand his vocabulary
pandamaster97720 chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
love the playdate with hiccup astrid and fishleggs and once again an awesome job with the chapter
De Amicus chapter 4 . 6/19/2018
A very special girl indeed.
pandamaster97720 chapter 4 . 6/19/2018
love the chapter love the blossoming friendship between hiccup and astrid
pandamaster97720 chapter 3 . 6/18/2018
love the chapter love the way to how you transition in the diagnosis of NF
pandamaster97720 chapter 2 . 6/16/2018
an awesome job with this chapter my friend cant wait to read the next one
Wolfie-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Good and interesting start! I'm looking forward to seeing more! Poor Hiccup, so much energy that he can't expend through talking or running!
pandamaster97720 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
great job on the first chapter cant wait for the next one
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6