Reviews for A Love Most Ardent Chapter 1
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Where is your website?
azilou38 chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Hi !
I just discovered your story and I really liked the beginning !
I am really sorry for all the haters who send you hurtful reviews... behind a screen people enjoy being mean, but you are right : this is a free story and they shouldn't read if it's not to their liking !
Anyway, I understood that you posted your story on another website : could you please give me the address, because I would be very interested in reading what comes next !
Thank you very much !
Azilou38
cmwinnj chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Hi Martine
I was just getting started reading this story, I am so sorry you decided to pull it from here. How terrible that people feel the need to criticize stories. I am grateful for the authors who write and post here and would love to continue and finish this story. Can you tell me your website so I may. Also are you published with this and any other stories on amazon. If so under what name?
Thank you for writing and sharing your stories with us
Pam
eelarahs chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I understand why you did it but I'm really disappointed - I have read your other stories but only just discovered this one so now I have missed out on the beginning chapters :(
I hope you come back to FF with future stories!
Jansfamily4 chapter 22 . 8/5/2018
Awwww that is sweet. Now off to your website for the next chapter...
rachellegough chapter 22 . 8/5/2018
so sorry you had to deal with 'haters'...
rachellegough chapter 19 . 8/4/2018
oh, Anne and Mrs. B!
rachellegough chapter 2 . 8/3/2018
Mr. Hurst's, 'Bravo' was perfection...
Trini chapter 22 . 7/20/2018
Respeto tu decisión pero no me gusta nada.
Me gustan mucho tus historias y por la actitud de unas personas desagradables hayas decidido retirarte de este estupendo sitio.
Por otro lado, yo no sé cómo se hace para entrar en tu sitio web y he de esperar a que venga mi nieta y me lo enseñe.
Espero aprender pronto y así poder seguir leyéndote.
De momento recibe unos enormes besos y abrazos y te agradezco, con todo mi corazón, tu trabajo
Gracias y gracias
Trini
21-07-2018
lavern.jones chapter 5 . 7/21/2018
Most writers avoid the implication that the Darcy fortune was derived by slavery. I highly resent your references to plantations sugar Tabasco and the West Indies
elaesela chapter 22 . 7/21/2018
I think it's sad that you let yourself be overcome by malicious comments because in the end, what is the point? as writers you have to accept the criticisms they make you, it may be very wrong what they say but you can not hope to please everyone or that everyone will tell you good things, I got this story recently and it is one of the best out there I had read and I will regret do not keep doing it, because you say it is a free service but you are practically forcing to us register on your site or buy to read, sincerely, I do not share that belief that there are writers of this fandom but thank you for sharing your story.
janashe chapter 22 . 7/19/2018
I am so sorry you have been besieged by cowardly guest reviewers who are unkind and unprincipled, and am sorry to lose you on ff, but I have signed on to your website and will follow you there. I am also now reading your Footsteps which are very interesting and beautifully researched
Midnight May chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
what's your website?
Christinebj chapter 22 . 7/16/2018
I have recently bemoaned the fact that many of my favorite authors are gone from now for another... I am sad to see you go. I wish it was easy to follow you away but I have had a hard time figuring other sites out. Best wishes and luck for your future!
Christinebj
EmlynMara chapter 22 . 7/16/2018
So sad you will no longer be posting here because of the actions of a few selfish people. I have very much enjoyed your stories and will miss your presence here.

Lovely chapter. So glad they were finally able to talk, and that Elizabeth found the courage to give Darcy the encouragement he needed. The backstory of Angus and Anne is amazing. What a dedicated man.