Reviews for Tattletale Princess
THIS STORY MADE MY HEART THROB!

I felt so bad for Discord! He was so worried of the possibility that a Changeling would come and replace Fluttershy! I thought it was so sweet how protective Discord is of his first and best friend. Kinda freaked out when he grabbed her by the muzzle tho, I was like “DUDE, YAH NEED TAH CHILL!”
Jeb chapter 1 . 6/15
This is incredibly cute
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 7/25/2018
That was a really sweet story I really liked how discord and fluttershy talked things out really sweet
MusicRocks807 chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
Worried-Discord is something a lot of fanfic writers seem unable to convey without going out of character; you managed to completely avoid that, which shows incredibly good writing and character understanding. You got all of his fear and emotion across without breaking his Discord-ness, if that makes any sense at all. And of course, adorable Fluttershy-Discord interactions are always wonderful to read :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Such precious friends, just-
I love how deeply Discord cares, and how he tries to brush it off, but it's hard to stop caring once you start, y'know?
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
This was pretty good work on a MLP fic. I don't read them as often as I do IZ ones, but still pretty good.