Reviews for i'll be yours ('till the end of time)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 8/14
Awww I love this! Great story :)
Annatheavidreader chapter 1 . 7/21
Love it! I have mixed feelings about it being rushed. My parents were engaged after 6 months (didn't know each other prior) and married within the year. And Jamko has one of the slowest burns out there. Part of me does feel we were robbed from Jamko fluff because they skipped over dating and the proposal, but I love what we have received and I am looking forward too much for season 9 that I can't be a negative Nancy. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
loved it
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/17
It may have been rushed in some ways, but in others, it was a long time coming so I'm over the moon about it. And this little snippet of how it maybe happened has me giddy with happiness. I'm so glad that you wrote it. I hope you write more for these two in the future.
Great chapter more
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 6/16
This was sweet, picturing them snuggling in bed. Maybe we’ll get some scenes like this in season 9.
ll301 chapter 1 . 6/16
I’m so happy you’re back to Blue Bloods! This was really sweet, thank you.
B Becka chapter 1 . 6/16
Nice story like you I think BB' good in the end , but I personally don't think their engagent was too soon. For one thing they have technically been dating for years without the benefits and also they are not getting any younger. Hope you write more soon
Lynn5858 chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this story. I agree that on the show the engagement seemed to come so fast,but we really don’t have a timetable as to how soon the Sunday dinner occurred in relation to Eddie saving Jamie’s life. But the writers certa8nly left a lot up to the viewers imagination. How did Jamie and Eddie get from the shooting scene to Sunday dinner. You gave us some ideas.
jankoreagan chapter 1 . 6/16
if this is just a oneshot, it's literally AMAZING! You should DEFINITELY continue this. You could make this an amazing story out of this! ANYWAYS THIS IS FANTASTIC!?
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 6/16
I love it!1
Thank you so, so much for updating - I had to go over a day without a new chapter or story from anyone, or a YouTube video ... I was starting to have withdrawals. I know, that sounds sad, but I can't get enough Jamko right now. Thank you for this great story.
Jeanie205 chapter 1 . 6/16
Yes, finally! I knew if I waited long enough some kind fic writer would write this missing scene. For a while, I was afraid I might have to do it myself, but while I do write a lot of fic, I’ve never tried my hand at Jamko fic. So thank you for saving me from myself. And for writing such a great in-character fic. It absolutely fits the narative.

I, too, was a little shocked. The Jamko storyline definitely seemed to be coming to a head this season, and I thought they might finally break down and admit they were in love. Maybe even decide to date. But, hell, they skipped right over that part! On to marriage and Sunday dinner!

I can’t wait to see how they’re going to handle the marriage storyline. Will they cme back in the fall having already tied the knot? Or will there be ups and downs following their impulsive decision? Stay tuned, I guess.

Thanks for the great little fic.
Beautifully written. Great use of the language. Love how each scene is described and appreciate the details. Great story-telling!
Guest2018 chapter 1 . 6/16
Perfect, so in tune with the characters!