Reviews for A Difficult Year
verity candor chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Aw...tis so so very sweet. It's nice how you managed to show that things could have been much different for Tom, but that he's still the same person. Nice!
Flashyfirebird chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Wow - I just wanted to say that I'm loving this series so far! It's such an original idea - and I love how your characters are so fleshed out and realistic! I can't wait to read the next one. Great job! You're definitely going on my favorites list.

FFB
Sever Us1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Wow... wow... That was... really wonderful. I wasn't sure when I started, because I don't usually read any other generation stuff... but Wow! I have tears in my eyes!

Will you write more? Will Tom find an honest vocation having had an honest upbringing? With his ambition and intelligence combined with the steadying factor of Tavish and his mother (not to mention Hagrid) I could seriously see him becoming a wise and competent Minister of Magic...

Without being set-up by Tom, Hagrid will finish school (I'd guess that Tom would help him keep his marks up). What will he do?

Gosh, you sure have got me thinking. What about later, without the war against Voldemort, would James and Lily get together? (What if Dumbledore was made headmaster as protction for the school against Voldie - if he wasn't there would Muggleborns be at Hogwarts...)

*Very* well done!